Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know the displacement of the stock blower? its an eaton model right? whats the max boost the blower can push on a stock redline before you over spin it, if anyone knows. is kenne bell or any other companies making an upgraded blower for these cars?

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
m62 eaton
make 12psi that is regulated stock. you reach max boost at 4500 and it holds there
the limits we are still unsure of.

·
Registered
674 Posts
11psi5.0 said:
does anyone know the displacement of the stock blower?
It displaces 1 liter per revoloution.

·
Registered
762 Posts
I seen somehwere on here with a bunch of information on the s/c do a search for it

·
Registered
52 Posts
Acutally, the M62 displaces .62l, just as the M90 displaces .9l, and the M112 1.12l.

This information is readily available on the eaton website.

Jason

·
Registered
674 Posts
ZR2_S10 said:
Acutally, the M62 displaces .62l, just as the M90 displaces .9l, and the M112 1.12l.

Jason
Um, yes I know it is available on their site. That is where I got the 1 liter per revoloution as it says on their site.

LOOK HERE , unless I am reading it wrong or am just plain stupid, it say's right on the site just after M62 and under displacement, 1.00 l/rev.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
ZR2_S10 said:

Jason

ummmmm.... NO

the M62 displaces 1l/revolution....

per eatons website:

m45 = .75l/rev
m62 = 1l/rev
m90 = 1.5l/rev
m112 = 1.84l/rev

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
MotorMouth said:
Um, yes I know it is available on their site. That is where I got the 1 liter per revoloution as it says on their site.

LOOK HERE , unless I am reading it wrong or am just plain stupid, it say's right on the site just after M62 and under displacement, 1.00 l/rev.
beat me to it :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts