Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ion Redline stock Dunlops for sale $506CDN or $400US. Driven on for 500km before winter hit.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Not a bad deal man, $100 per tire for practically new tires. Someone better gobble this up before I'm tempted once summer hits and I'm working...

·
Registered
451 Posts
Tires sold... to me!

Greetings,

In case anyone was wondering, I had a gouged sidewall and picked up Mase's old tires last week. I'm not exactly sure what to do with the extra 3 tires, but I guess I don't have to fear road nails now... ;)

I'm hoping to take the Ion to Shannonville (it's a Motorsport Park E of Toronto) in a few weeks, so maybe the extra tires will come in handy in case the current ones get chewed up by the track and my inexperience. :eek:

Option 2 would be to buy Goofy Guy's Torque Brace, find some asphalt that doesn't mind a thick application of vulcanized rubber, and see how many "licks" it takes to get to the centre of the front "Tire-pops". :cool:

Best Regards!

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Icon said:
Option 2 would be to buy Goofy Guy's Torque Brace, find some asphalt that doesn't mind a thick application of vulcanized rubber, and see how many "licks" it takes to get to the centre of the front "Tire-pops". :cool:

Best Regards!

DO IT!!! (take some video...)

you want the torque brace anyways...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts