Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is the time slip of a Stock Hemi running at the 1/4 mile ive got the timeslip on another forum, but its a 14.627 @ 89.54mph the he did the 1/8 mile at 9.2 @76mph
copy and paste the link into the address bar.

dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines.com/forums/topic.ten?id=146344#1493177ck

·
Registered
808 Posts
OK green we believe you now could stop trying to show us timeslips for hemis. I dont mind seeing YOURS. but really dont care about every hemi in the U.S. you are welcome to stay and talk, lets just talk about something else now. Thank You.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey anotehr guy posted, i think it was tek or someone else, they said " proveA hemi can run a stock 14.6, so thats all i was doing.

·
Registered
808 Posts
GreenHemi said:
hey anotehr guy posted, i think it was tek or someone else, they said " proveA hemi can run a stock 14.6, so thats all i was doing.
fair enough, I will let you off this time.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Yay for him.

If he goes up against a good driver in a stock RL, he'll get beat.

Besides, most of the times mentioned in that thread were 14.9xx.

So let me sum it up here........

Stock Hemi Ram will NOT beat a stock RL. A modded out Hemi Ram will.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Where is the proof about any of the mods on these things? His word?

·
Banned
189 Posts
Sp00ner said:
Arent u the one that said he did not have the tape of the hemi beating the redline.Wellhe put it up and u never posted on it.HMM wonder y maybe cause he killed on of ur 205 hp redlines.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Sp00ner said:
That's the same kind of boat where they're not believing us being stock when dynoing in at 205 hp AT THE WHEELS. I guessthat's what it comes down to though, you have to kind of believe them that their car is stock over the internet, it's hard to do a walkaround and see if there's any noticeable mods, especially in pitch black video tapes.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
silver05srt4 said:
Arent u the one that said he did not have the tape of the hemi beating the redline.Wellhe put it up and u never posted on it.HMM wonder y maybe cause he killed on of ur 205 hp redlines.
Actually, I told you that I wouldn't watch it, took too long. You're the same person, so it's your truck, in a timely fashion. I could hunt the internet, find some video of the Saturn Bonneville Ion, and post it as my car too...

·
Registered
201 Posts
89mph.

The trap speed was 89 freaking mph.
That's it?

I find kind of curious how the actual ET is misaligned with the rest of the printed text and there is a giant blob over it - much like it's been white-outted and someone changed it. Maybe I'm just being pessimistic. But Spec V's will run 89 MPH ALL DAY. Cut a low 60ft (like 2.2 or 2.3) and you'll pull low 15's. MAYBE a high 14 run if you're at low alt and lucky.

But to say 14.6, with a 2.1 60ft, at 89mph - uh, yes, that's VERY hard to believe.

Looks like even if it CAN run that speed, it's all in the launch. Which means from a roll these things aren't even a challenge stock for stock - considering a typical redline traps at 95+ MPH.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Did anyone else read the posts, the other Hemi drivers there thought they couldn't. All but 2 of the posts were people talking about not being able to hit 15.00...

Said that anyone doing it in the 14's, must be runnning a stripped down truck, 17" wheels, 2wd, and without the heavy suspension.... why the hell would you buy a truck with those features? Obviously you don't need a truck, you need a car... duh...

Who buys a truck, with all the truck-like features removed?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
jpk, no you dont sum it up, a stock hemi can beat a stock redline, depends on the driver. a redline can beat a hemi, and a hemi can beat a rl

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
spooner, for the last time, we are 2 different ppl. as you saw in the video, 05silversrt-4 is the silver srt-4 on the tape, and i have the green hemi. we are two different ppl, friends, but 2 ppl. give it up youve been saying that for like the past wk.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Perhaps you forgot about the third one of you... oops!

What everyone has been saying for a week, is that you're an idiot, and you are just decreasing the evolutionary heritage of our species every moment that you are allowed to live, and possibly (Sp00ner shudders) reproduce. Do yourself a favor, and when you sit down to dinner tonight, make sure that you have a big bowl of 12 gauge with your toe on the trigger...

Again... you are an idiot... PLEASE kill yourself now, before it's too late...

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
GreenHemi said:
jpk, no you dont sum it up, a stock hemi can beat a stock redline, depends on the driver. a redline can beat a hemi, and a hemi can beat a rl

spooner, for the last time, we are 2 different ppl. as you saw in the video, 05silversrt-4 is the silver srt-4 on the tape, and i have the green hemi. we are two different ppl, friends, but 2 ppl. give it up youve been saying that for like the past wk.
Huh? A RL can beat a Hemi, and a Hemi can beat a RL? It's one way or the other man. Put a decent driver in the RL, and ANYBODY in the truck to just hit the flippin gas pedal, and the RL will win. It's one way or the other, not both (I know you mean it depends on the driver) but the way you say it doesn't make sense.
And you're truck is green? We're supposed to see the color of it when we can only see it's headlights?

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Sp00ner said:
Perhaps you forgot about the third one of you... oops!

What everyone has been saying for a week, is that you're an idiot, and you are just decreasing the evolutionary heritage of our species every moment that you are allowed to live, and possibly (Sp00ner shudders) reproduce. Do yourself a favor, and when you sit down to dinner tonight, make sure that you have a big bowl of 12 gauge with your toe on the trigger...

Again... you are an idiot... PLEASE kill yourself now, before it's too late...

He's going to man...going 120+mph in a truck...while holding a video camera to tape it....and while trying to zoom in on the speedo....it's just a matter of time.....

1 - 20 of 78 Posts