Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When do the problems stop with this car????? So here is what im adding to my reasons to get rid of this thing. I went to work Friday, Radio worked just fine for my hour and 10 min drive to work. I get in my car after work start it up, which it still has problems just STARTING!!!! and the raido is not working. but its weird it turns on and everything works as far as the display it lights up I can change to CD
s the CD changer is working I can here it swtich CD's It will switch to FM,Ipod,XM just fine but....... I have no power going to the Speakers, not even a whisper. Has anyone els had this problem? Thanks for your time. :boohoo:

Rob

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Mine went out on me a long time ago. Started up and nothing. Turned car off and restarted. Radio worked fine. Figured it was gremlins. The dealer changed it out when I mentioned it to them.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I tried the fuse trick and it worked. At least something is working right on this car once again. Now If I could just get it to run. hahah Any one want to buy an 07? :bananahum

1 - 4 of 4 Posts