·
Registered
609 Posts
Nice improvement. Period.. :)

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
thats with the sprints, right?

how long was the install time, or how hard........and how much did it affect the actual ride?

·
Registered
416 Posts
CobaltRacer said:
I think a nice 1.5" drop on any car dramatically increases handling.. if you lower much more than that, you really lose you ride quality but it looks nice :)
According to the sprints I saw on ebay for our cars, the drop is 1.75 inches.

·
Registered
293 Posts
shaneathan said:
According to the sprints I saw on ebay for our cars, the drop is 1.75 inches.
That's for the regular Ion. Don't forget that the Redline is already slightly lowered compared to the regular Ion.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
ill tell you tomorrow when mine gets done.

B

·
0 Posts
Redline 1 said:
Yes,sprint.They ride pretty good a little more bounceie.The back take about 10 min.The front about 45min.
Where can I get some of those springs at? I didn't think they made springs for the Redline, or are they the same as the regular Ion QC?

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Got my sprint put on this morning. Its a all around better ride. Its not bouncy at all and it seems to have better feedback when you in the corners as well. The ride quality to what I can tell hasnt changed at all not harsh at all either. Although they had a hard time getting it on the alignment rack from it being to low in the center the alignment was all in factory spec before he zerod it all in. The only adjustment needed was toe. The camber was all zeros it was odd to say the least.

·
Registered
416 Posts
linenoyz said:
That's for the regular Ion. Don't forget that the Redline is already slightly lowered compared to the regular Ion.
I'm confused. All I said was the springs will lower the car 1.75 inches. I know our car is lowered. Wouldn't that just mean it will lower our car an additional 1.75 inches?

·
Registered
293 Posts
shaneathan said:
I'm confused. All I said was the springs will lower the car 1.75 inches. I know our car is lowered. Wouldn't that just mean it will lower our car an additional 1.75 inches?
Nope. I'm saying that the 1.75" number is based on a drop from the regular Ion height. If the Redline is already 0.5" lower than the regular Ion, that means Sprints will only drop the Redline 1.25".

Math is FUNdamental.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Where can I see a picture of the lowered Redline?

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
here is a good place to start there is one in there of the stock height.

Attachments

B

·
0 Posts
goofyguy said:
here is a good place to start there is one in there of the stock height.
Looks really nice. I am going to drop mine, too. Where did you get your springs?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts