Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
This should work for me. :)

as long as EI comes thru :) i'll be able to go:) If not im SOL out of my own idea.

I"ll update this Thursday at 8pm gives everyone 24 hours notice.. Im thinking Bonanza just because i know we can get the back room and it shouldn't be too busy also lots of room for parking

·
Registered
694 Posts
Where in sask are you? Is yours the blue ion with the whale tail spoiler?
:zlurking: demands pics of said "whale tail" :zlurking:

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
:zlurking: demands pics of said "whale tail" :zlurking:
I think he is talking about the 'Batman' spoiler

If so, I know the guy that use to own the blue one here with that spoiler, no idea who has it now though.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Have a gooder guys! No way in Hell i'm gunna drive to Saskatoon from red deer (ha). There must not be any snow on the ground over there.....

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thats the tail i was talking about.. I love it.. its on my wish list of visual mods! Can you ask the guy where he ended up purchasing it from?

I think he is talking about the 'Batman' spoiler

If so, I know the guy that use to own the blue one here with that spoiler, no idea who has it now though.

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Thats the tail i was talking about.. I love it.. its on my wish list of visual mods! Can you ask the guy where he ended up purchasing it from?
I'll ask him to first confirm it was indeed him, and if so where he got it. Not sure when he'll respond though.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
So this is going to be great :) My car has all the right pieces, and even got a few pennies left over, I'll be at Bonanza hopefully 8pm but i'll let the staff know whats happening.

Omega i'll give u a call tonight.. Im not sure I can meet ya in Battleford i might have to take a trip to Kindersley Saturday.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
are we meeting inside or outside at our cars?
We generally meet in the parking lot... but if it's cold, I'd suggest meeting inside.

Omega i'll give u a call tonight.. Im not sure I can meet ya in Battleford i might have to take a trip to Kindersley Saturday.
That's fine. I can just meet you in S'toon.
BTW... I got your message last night. I'll chat with you about the battery when we get to the restaurant.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Im already here, just helping the girls setup the room. Since im bored with nothing to do.

Just tell the girls your with Jeremy we're in the back behind the kitchen. Got a big row of table/chairs 20 seats.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts