Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I got two for ya. Neither one is anything special, but hear ya go anyway.

#1 Driving down hall road and in the mirror I spot a first generation saturn with a full body kit, lowered, exhaust, ect... Then the guy pulls up next to us at a light. The guy wouldnt look over so I didnt really think anything of it. Then he reved. So the light turns green and it didnt take long to pull about 4 to 5 cars. The best part, my wife was driving.

#2 I was pulling on to gratiot at 21 mile and I found myself behind a 02-05 eclipse gt spyder. Car had full body kit, drop, exhaust, and some pillar gages (but we all know that dont mean shit anymore). We come to a light but I couldnt get next to him. When the light turned green, he floored it. I stayed with him and once trafic in the next lane cleared I came up next to him. Im in high third but not giving it all the gas. I look over and this guy looks like hes in a boy band, so I floor it. I didnt take long to pass him. Wasnt much but it made for a fun ride to 711.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Cool. Good fun.

A lot of Saturn owners know about the redline and will provoke you just to see what it can do. I've had that happen to me twice already.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Hey GM, Nice job, I have seen both of those cars myself. BTW, ppl were looking for you last night on Gratiot. Going down there again tonight to cause trouble and gain some respect. I'll be cruising between 10 and 13 mile. Hope to see you or any one else for that matter. Blue RL with rear deck spoiler. "Redline" stickers.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dipolley said:
Hey GM, Nice job, I have seen both of those cars myself. BTW, ppl were looking for you last night on Gratiot. Going down there again tonight to cause trouble and gain some respect. I'll be cruising between 10 and 13 mile. Hope to see you or any one else for that matter. Blue RL with rear deck spoiler. "Redline" stickers.
What time you mobin it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts