Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone noticed the plastic piece that is under / in front of the passenger visor? Its a small grey piece that is on the right side under the visor. Its been driving me crazy. Has anyone else noticed it or know what it is. It looks kinda like a small shoe horn, I dont know how else to describe it.

·
Registered
674 Posts
My wife pointed it out hte other day and I have not a clue what it's for. She stuffed the mail in there but I don't think that is what it is for. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I have to look at it, but I think it's for when the passenger seat is folded all the way forward, and you're supposed to hook the seatbelt through it for more room to put things in there.

·
Registered
556 Posts
When you are the passenger in your car, you can hook your seatbelt on it making it easier to turn around in your seat to get something from the back.

It's a seatbelt holder.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jpapa said:
I have to look at it, but I think it's for when the passenger seat is folded all the way forward, and you're supposed to hook the seatbelt through it for more room to put things in there.
So it is useless in the Redline it sounds like.

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
It's meant for a regular QC to hold the seatbelt when the front seat is folded flat. Doesn't really work on our cars.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I noticed it on mine the other day and I was thinking somewhere along the line of a holder for sunglasses...

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Well even if it is supposed to be that for a regular QC, I still found it convenient to hold folded up MapQuest directions for when I went on video shoots, and have them in fairly easy reach.

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Ya it is for the seatbelt, but as many of you have mentioned it can be used for many other things. You can stuff a lot of paper up there, a map, random objects. An imagination is a great thing to have.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
ruec said:
I noticed it on mine the other day and I was thinking somewhere along the line of a holder for sunglasses...
Unless someone has read otherwise, I think this is the winner. I THINK this is what it said in the manual. I know, it describes it in there, but I forgot to look at lunch...

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
its for the seat belt it shows a pic in the manual, check it out u will find it, it is just for the regular QC

1 - 11 of 11 Posts