Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a video I made of a local cruise me and some guys from www.tristatetuners.com had. All the video is recorded from my Red Line.

Make sure you watch the video all the way through.... at 3mins there is a nice rev of the Red Line :)

Right-Click, Save As
http://www.lsjtuners.com/videos/sunday_night_cruise.wmv

Last section of the video is me racing a Crysler Crossfire (auto). I pulled a car and a half on him, but you can't tell cause my friend didn't film him next to me!!! :(

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
SilverBulletRL,
What software do you use to make your vids? My canon mini-DV came with some Pinnacle that only allows for .mov & .avi files which seem to make HUGE sized videos. What program renders in .wmv?

Good vid, but seriously, you need a sturdy in-car camera mount. I can set you up if you want to do rock steady camera work and it's convertable to at least 3 locations. Between seats, at pass. window inside car, pass window outside of car, and between seats but forward to the dash and it's less than the price of a sticky pod. THe mount can be made much better by buying a ball head at RITZ Camera, that way you can pan instead of having the camera locked down to a stationary position. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my in-car camera mount was my friend LOL

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BTW, I'm using Pinnacle 9. It renders wmv. Usually, I just go decompressed AVI to Divx... but some people don't have Divx.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Ursh, holy night mode batman; I think I may be sick from that. By the way, if you turn the night mode OFF, you're going to see just about the SAME THING, but it's not going to be choppy like that.

Sorry, I'm being too picky. I enjoyed it; valiant effort.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah we were just experimenting w/ night mode anyway... haven't used the camera in a while.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.