Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states, my sunroof is broken. I had it where it wouldn't leak, but when taking a girl on a date, she decides its okay to start touching buttons and ultimately breaks the seal on the sunroof causing it to leak. Now, my alarm won't arm and my don't lights remain on.

As of right now, I sort of stranded where I have none of my tools and need the front dome lights off. Is there a switch that I can press? Cable I can pull with no tools?

Please help!

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
pop the cover off the dome light and take the bulb out..carefully, itll be hot!!! or you can disconnect the battery and wait for it to cool off. probably will be your best bet and the safest route.

as for your issue, use the search function i beleive the alram not arming because of water leaks has been addressed in the past.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I apologize, I tried looking it up and couldn't as I am using my phone and it displayed weird. I tried popping the bulbs out but was afraid I would shatter it in my hand or something. I will attempt the bulb again. I appreciate it!

·
Premium Member
2,332 Posts
It leaks because the drains are plugged. If you open the sunroof and look you can see four drain holes. You have to blow them out with compressed air. That'll solve that problem.

·
Registered
94 Posts
As the title states, my sunroof is broken. I had it where it wouldn't leak, but when taking a girl on a date, she decides its okay to start touching buttons and ultimately breaks the seal on the sunroof causing it to leak. Now, my alarm won't arm and my don't lights remain on.

As of right now, I sort of stranded where I have none of my tools and need the front dome lights off. Is there a switch that I can press? Cable I can pull with no tools?

Please help!
I’m sorry to hear about the concerns you’re having with your sunroof. Glad to see, though, that you figured out your dome lights. I see that others have posted some suggestions on how to address the sunroof leak. Have you tried any of them? Will you please keep us updated on your progress?

Thanks,
Laura
GM Customer Service

1 - 8 of 8 Posts