Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this site today and thought I'd register and say What's up to everyone. I'm happy to see more and more of these and the SS's making their way onto the streets. To date I've only seen one RL on the street and the guy seemed pretty cool, waved as he went by. I'm still waiting to see an SS up close though. Hopefully that'll happen soon though. :D

In case you might be wondering I'm the proud owner of a Black 04' SRT. And to clear a couple things up in advance:
NO! I am not a troll!
NO! I am not here to tell you that my car is teh l337 and yours isn't!
YES! I'm hoping to meet up with some local owners in my area eventually. :D

Anyways, nice site and glad to see that you guys are growing in numbers. I hope to be posting on here a bit more soon. Happy Boosting :D .

P.S. - Are you guys gonna have any type of regional forums here? I'm in Md. and was wanting to know who else might be lurkin around near here. ;)

Later guys.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
yo man whats up dont worry we are not gonna attack you for having an srt4 we have some other very helpful members with srt4's...... also alot of stupid ones but at least there are some srt owners that can be civil and talk cars with fellow car owners

welcome to the forum :D

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Whats up man, welcome to our forums. If I can recall we got a few people on here in the Maryland area.

PS.- GreenHemi.. if you are reading this... thats how you introduce yourself.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
whats up man, im from hanover and thats very close to the md border, near westminster.

where in md are u from? we should meet up sometime.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
xtremesc2 said:
whats up man, im from hanover and thats very close to the md border, near westminster.

where in md are u from? we should meet up sometime.
I'm south of Baltimore in Crofton. I'm pretty close to Annapolis if you know the area. But yeah we should try and meet up sometime this summer or somethin. I'm always up for a roadtrip when I can get the time.

Oh yeah I have like 50 G mail invitations if anyone wants it let me know!

·
Registered
808 Posts
Welcome fellow car lover, glad to have you here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts