Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
6,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
people keep asking me for the link for this

Sp00ner or aeiean could you please sticky this so they will leave me alone?

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Sure... didn't I stick the old one too?

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
superbird said:
no ur mean........ we fight all the time and ......
Only because you're politically inept.... :stickpoke

I'm gonna go look, I know I stickied it for at least a brief while.... I'm mean... one of the main spokesman of the "Leave Superbird Alone Movement" while you were banned... and I'm mean... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sp00ner said:
Only because you're politically inept.... :stickpoke

I'm gonna go look, I know I stickied it for at least a brief while.... I'm mean... one of the main spokesman of the "Leave Superbird Alone Movement" while you were banned... and I'm mean... :rolleyes:

i<3 you while u were gone im doing adds for rice eater now. watch my safty video. hes paying me in dog food

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
superbird said:
i<3 you while u were gone im doing adds for rice eater now. watch my safty video. hes paying me in dog food
He's not payin gyou in dog food, just in dog.... ruff!

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Hey 'Bird,

Yes go out this weekend or whenever and make some more videos of those sport compact meets. Try for better lighting if you can. Otherwise excellent to watch. Tyler loved that last one of you reeling in the GSXt :hungry:

Later,
Mike

·
Registered
766 Posts
Awesome vid, your a class act !!

What is done on your car, apart from VTAK and AZN mod of course :)

·
Registered
13,594 Posts
IonNinja said:
i don't know about anyone else but I think it would have been pretty funny if you were asking all those people for a race and then u got walked by a couple buslengths :D
i was hoping that the supra would run him lol

·
Registered
766 Posts
you looked too confident. If you want to get a race, bring it in the parking get out of the car and talk with the guys. Look like a newb who just bought this riced out saturn with a 2.2 ecotech.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts