Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
'Bird needs a kick in the ass so he gets out there and does some more filming. He's been caught up in some car projects lately and smashing the hell out of his wife's Tiburon :ack:

Mike

·
Registered
6,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
WE0H said:
'Bird needs a kick in the ass so he gets out there and does some more filming. He's been caught up in some car projects lately and smashing the hell out of his wife's Tiburon :ack:

Mike

i need more money!!!!!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hey 'bird!! That's hilarious, I don't care if they call you cocky or whatever! To be honest, I've read some of your stuff in the past and thought you were a bit of a *****, but hell, who is'nt! Love the vid, keep the love-powered tupaware flyin'! :freak5:

·
Registered
136 Posts
I've haven't been around here that long and this is the only vid I've seen. I've heard other people talking about some of his other vids. does anybody got some links to his other vids?

·
Registered
13,594 Posts
dont encourage him lol, as for links, try searching through it. good luck cuz i tried doin the favor for u and there was so much to sift through!

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
bird is crazy man one day someones goin to beat you and not in a car maybe with it... if i didnt know who you were and you came up to me saying i have a huge wing **** i might of run you over and asked what you were doin under my car... you crazy fool laters

·
Registered
149 Posts
Now that made me laugh.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Great Video, I love the part about the tuperware, way to funny! They have no idea what there getting into when they play with our Redlines! T

·
Registered
165 Posts
cyrix said:
Hey 'bird!! That's hilarious, I don't care if they call you cocky or whatever! To be honest, I've read some of your stuff in the past and thought you were a bit of a *****, but hell, who is'nt! Love the vid, keep the love-powered tupaware flyin'! :freak5:

heh I didn't even think he had a car at first :p figured he just trolled here to **** with people ...

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I had to hit this thread up cuz it's sad that I now find myself going through 'tuner spots' doing damn near the same thing... No one will race me!!!

·
Registered
7,303 Posts
feelthequad said:
I will race you which one you pick. Or you can wait till my new 2007 REDLINE comes in on tuesday.LOL
thought you said you were getting the only factory fully loaded 2005 black onyx redline...

21 - 40 of 52 Posts