Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

Super bird no one will race me video!!!!! old

17K views 51 replies 32 participants last post by  WE0H 
#1 ·
people keep asking me for the link for this

Sp00ner or aeiean could you please sticky this so they will leave me alone?

#28 ·
bird is crazy man one day someones goin to beat you and not in a car maybe with it... if i didnt know who you were and you came up to me saying i have a huge wing **** i might of run you over and asked what you were doin under my car... you crazy fool laters

#30 ·
Now that made me laugh.

#32 ·
cyrix said:
Hey 'bird!! That's hilarious, I don't care if they call you cocky or whatever! To be honest, I've read some of your stuff in the past and thought you were a bit of a *****, but hell, who is'nt! Love the vid, keep the love-powered tupaware flyin'! :freak5:

heh I didn't even think he had a car at first :p figured he just trolled here to **** with people ...

#34 ·
I had to hit this thread up cuz it's sad that I now find myself going through 'tuner spots' doing damn near the same thing... No one will race me!!!

#40 ·
feelthequad said:
I will race you which one you pick. Or you can wait till my new 2007 REDLINE comes in on tuesday.LOL
thought you said you were getting the only factory fully loaded 2005 black onyx redline...

#41 ·
i know just what superbird would say in this case to all of you, and the cobalt drivers. lol

#43 ·
I think it's kinda rediculous that this is stickied.

Any care if I unsticky it?

If you do post here or PM me with 24 hours and I'll leave it be

-Alpha

#44 ·
I say keep the "It's a saturn!" video and delete any others. People ALWAYS repost or coming looking for this one.

#46 ·
KruxRedline said:
I say keep the "It's a saturn!" video and delete any others. People ALWAYS repost or coming looking for this one.
x2
or you could always tell the newbies to youtube search it. :shrug03: just a thought.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.