Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Everyone I finally got the shell and motor out of my hair, and I have several leftover parts still up for sale. Posted are some pics of the leftover goods. (Not pictured) Stock Springs-Drivers side Fender RED- Doors Front and rear- Trunk - Rear Panels. All funds will be put twoard good causes such as paying some bills and modding the Evo.Thanks for looking!!~ Your RLForums Powerseller :lol:

ECU (One with 2.6 + 60# + Meth tune)$150[/B]

Rear Struts $60+shipping

Front Control arms 80+Shipping

Red Aero Spoiler (with minor scratches will post pics for interested buyer) $150+Shipping

Dusty gauge cluster $30+ship

Lsj Heatsheild 20+ ship

Stock Injector harness $50 Shipped

Black Spark plug cover $20+ship
& Also have a Regular silver one

Sun Visors $35+shipping

Redline Airbox $30+shipping

Steering pod cover (great for custom pods!) $20+ship

Stock Lsj belt $20shipped

Supercharger Gasket $15shipped

Pm Me or post up if something caught your eye! Jason

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hey man, didn't get to meet ya when I picked up the door panels and steering wheel, why the switch to an EVO?

How much for the fender? My passengers side front wheel flew off doing 75mph on I75, skidded on my rotor for a couple hundred feet, oh yeah it was my BIRTHDAY, lol. It cracked my fender in half, it's still on the car tho so I'm gonna need a new one...

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey man, didn't get to meet ya when I picked up the door panels and steering wheel, why the switch to an EVO?

How much for the fender? My passengers side front wheel flew off doing 75mph on I75, skidded on my rotor for a couple hundred feet, oh yeah it was my BIRTHDAY, lol. It cracked my fender in half, it's still on the car tho so I'm gonna need a new one...
Ouch man thats a total bummer! I shot ya a pm

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I still have all the parts for sale besides the throttle, buy these parts!!! please I want them gone.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump for the day!! I need a bushing kit for the Evo!

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah probaly next weekend i can take a trip. Im havin a problem with my brakes that i need to fix this weekend. Im losing fluid where the ebrake connects to the rear caliper.
Ouch, hope everything goes well!

·
Registered
45 Posts
hey id like the coilpacks please!
the plastic part that mounts to the rubber parts that house the springs seems to have been eaten away on mine and i need to replace them.

05 redline, would need it shipped to windsor ontario

1 - 20 of 58 Posts