Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I e-mailed Eaton last week and asked them if they are making a Supercharger Kit. I asked them if they are making one, how much it is, when it will be released, and what is included in the kit and what kind of gains we would get... I got a response today..... they said, "Saturn is currently working on a kit and hope for it to be ready to go in Spring." I was like, YES! but thats all that was in the e-mail.. so I emailed him back asking him if it was going to be released this spring, like in the next few months, how much it is going to be, and what kind of power gains we will get... hope everyone likes this good news! :D lol

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
I'll get excited once it's on my ride. You never get a complete (if any) answer from the big companys, huh?

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In my first e-mail i asked them about an upgrade kit... so i think we are talking about an upgrade kit.. i'll know more when they write back to my second e-mail.. the first response took about a week, so when i get another response i'll post that new info...

·
Registered
493 Posts
upgrade kit=smaller pulley

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
tstmonkey said:
The kit will most likley be a smaller pully and new aftercooler
i don't think we'll need a new aftercooler anytime soon, it's the most efficient available, and changing the intake manifold will cost a pretty penny...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts