Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I raced one of these RL last night. The "kid" thought he had the badest car around. My car looks pretty mild. No badges saying what Ive got or anything and mild exhaust work. So alot of domestic/import rice "try" to mess w/me.

I was on my way home from the store and Im stopped at a light. This kid rolls up to me and looks over and I give him a nod and he revs his fart can up. I didnt really realize but I kinda laughed when he did it cause I knew I was just gonna kill this guy. So I just sat and waited for the light to turn while this guy was revvin the hell outa his "REDLINE". So the light turns and the kid guns it and I launch perfectly outa the hole and I must say I really killed that kid. He never had a chance. 1st 2nd 3rd no contest at all for me. I should have guessed that a 4 banger would perform like that. Even though he has an SC on it. So the kid rolls up and says he got a bad launch and wants to run again. So I tell him cool and lets try it again. So we go and he gets killed again just like he did before. At the next light he says he missed a gear and wants to go again. So we go again and he gets killed again!

The kid rolls up and asked what I had done w/my car cause he smokes all the 5.0 stangs in town and I told him that its got a 5oh w/a SC and some minor exhaust work and 104,000 miles on it. He got pissed cause he said it wasnt fair. I laughed and told him that he's right, it wasnt fair that I just wasted my gas racing a car like his. At least give me some competition and make it worth my while. He reved up his can and took off....pretty slow I might add.

I guess this just shows that even domestic rice that thinks its fast...still sucks.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
you've got WAY too much time on your hands bro, WAY too much time on your hands...

it's sad actually

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Twice the cyl. Twice the displacment and the same bonus we have... and without researching it, I also belive your lighter. OF COURSE YOU WON!! Uh duhhhhhh. My buddies Mustang smokes the shit out of me, but my car is sexier. =]

PS - Someone give this man a cookie!

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Uhh . . . what was the point of this post? Was it to umm, just, let's see, be a dick? Well good job ass face, mission accomplished!

Seriously though, when we finally weed out the SRT tools, (a few of the good ones who AREN'T trolling morons fortunately stuck around, cuz more often than not they're informative & friendly), we get a few Mustang tools and that douche in the kills area with the Hemi dodge truck. C'mon, get over it

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is a kills section isnt it. This is the area that people get to post their "KILLS" right. So either dont be a little baby about seeing your kind of cars killed or dont read in this section if you cant handle it.

I decided to post about a kill that I had. So what. GET.....OVER.....IT girls.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
i doubt you even raced one.

"fart can exhaust" - please, it was probably stock, and it's got a great sound to it, far from a "fart can" exhaust.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Fart can...on a Redline? Your making fun of the "Redline" aren't you? Slow...it does 14 seconds in the quarter, faster than most car on the streets, even police cars. It's not Domestic Rice, the car is made for boost. Ok, I'll just read for now on since I don't own a RL.

·
Registered
243 Posts
1992sc50 said:
This is a kills section isnt it. This is the area that people get to post their "KILLS" right. So either dont be a little baby about seeing your kind of cars killed or dont read in this section if you cant handle it.

I decided to post about a kill that I had. So what. GET.....OVER.....IT girls.
Listen you pompous, arrogant son of a bitch, it is not that you beat a Red Line. It's how you told the tale. Coming in here thumping your chest about how bad ass you are proves that you truly are 15 years old between your ears. **** off. Go do something else with your time.

Check out this link of another guy who beat a Red Line. He has class. If you had come in like this no one here would have a problem with you.

http://www.redlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1960

·
Registered
305 Posts
Why do *some* people find a need to come to this board and totally rag on the RL?? Whats the point??

Its one thing to come and say you beat one, its another to be a pompous ******* about it. Why be so hateful towards a friggin car?? Its rediculous.

I'm thinking all these trolls that come on here just to bash the RedLine are jealous or something. Why else would they feel the need to be such asses about it.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Sweet, looks like we got a new friend here...just love how gay and stupid people can be....what did you expect? A supercharged 4 cylinder to really hang with a supercharged 8 cylinder? Dumb.ass.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nero said:
Listen you pompous, arrogant son of a bitch, it is not that you beat a Red Line. It's how you told the tale. Coming in here thumping your chest about how bad ass you are proves that you truly are 15 years old between your ears. **** off. Go do something else with your time.

Check out this link of another guy who beat a Red Line. He has class. If you had come in like this no one here would have a problem with you.

http://www.redlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1960
Ok, Im sorry. I guess if your too imature and cant handle a "thread" then maybe you should just not ever go onto the internet. Your really a tool. Someone states "their" opinion of a car that they raced and you get mad. Maybe next time you read someones thread you should pull your tampon before you respond. Really, dont be such a pussy man.

Its people like you who make life so fun. I bet if you and I met up and we raced you'd end up being just like the kid I stomped. Looking for every excuse to say why it wasnt fair. Cant people just accept stuff the way it is. I shared an experiance and you didnt like the way I told it. So what!

Last time I checked, I dont need to tell you guys how cool your cars are in order to tell you how I raced and beat one. Just accept that thats the way it went. You dont have to like it. But thats how it went.

Oh and one more thing. If you react to things like this on the net and just totally feak then I must say Im sorry for you. I hope in life that you take things differently. I guess that says how old you are and that u just may not have experienced anything in life to know that people have different opinions on certain things. And that by you trying to tell them how they are really says that your an ignorant person. Im truly am sorry for you. Hopefully you get through this w/out having a heart attack. I guess we'll see.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jpapa said:
Sweet, looks like we got a new friend here...just love how gay and stupid people can be....what did you expect? A supercharged 4 cylinder to really hang with a supercharged 8 cylinder? Dumb.ass.
No, I didnt expect him to hang with me at all. In fact I didnt even want to race him. He instigated it. I just helped him realize that his car really doesnt stand a chance against mine plain and simple. He wanted to race, so I raced him. Its not a hard concept to grasp bud.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Look 1992sc50...We ALL know that our car isn't the fastest car around, hell, it isn't even close but you know what? We can except that! Just because one person argues with you because this, that and the other thing happened doesn't mean that we are all like that. I mean, good for you that you smoked an RL. It is still a stock Saturn. Once our aftermarket comes alive, beware because our cars will be eating many of these V8's and I will just sit back and laugh. Point being, don't be a dick! Try and have some respect for our cars because we are all car lovers, otherwise we'd all own Dodge Shadows.

·
Registered
221 Posts
1992sc50 said:
No, I didnt expect him to hang with me at all. In fact I didnt even want to race him. He instigated it. I just helped him realize that his car really doesnt stand a chance against mine plain and simple. He wanted to race, so I raced him. Its not a hard concept to grasp bud.
okay, here it is.

congratulations. :rolleyes:

woohoo, you are a badass for wasting your gas. zzzzzzzz

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
So beyond your original post, is there a reason you're sitting here talking shit to everyone else? That's great, you beat a car with less than 1/2 the displacement of your own supercharged car. I have a list of cars that I've spanked with my Camaro and Corvette, too bad it's not a forum about that... perhaps common sense is not your strong point? Thanks for wasting your time on something we already knew...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Look man I give respect. I just hate it when people flame someone for telling a story. Trust me, Ive been beat by imports before and cars that i think are lesser, but any car that smokes another car demands respect. Mine included. I may not like it that a RL may smoke my car one day, but I'll give respect to a person thats cool about it. The point of the story I told was the kid was a little ***** and he didnt give respect to my car even when he found out why he lost. I was cool with him. I gave him respect up until the moment when he started makin excuses and talkin crap. It goes both ways.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
...and my point is you came in here, insulted eveyone and their cars in your first post, and now you're telling people to 'put their tampons in'? I'm not sure what kinda low social skills you have, most deaf, retarted infants would take a better approach than you did, but if you're so bored that you're out posting kill stories on a Redline forum, instead of your own, it must be subterranian. It's funny how people are often too stupid to comprehend the difference between pissed about hearing our car lost, and when someone is just talking like a disrepectful ass-clown. Are you really that stupid, or do you simply lack the basic social skills to undertand that?

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
1992sc50 said:
Look man I give respect.
Well that's funny, cause you started out here by giving people no respect...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sp00ner said:
I have a list of cars that I've spanked with my Camaro and Corvette, too bad it's not a forum about that... perhaps common sense is not your strong point? Thanks for wasting your time on something we already knew...
You have a great point with this. Thats why I posted the kill of a RL in the RL Kill forum.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.