Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
HELL YA, whats ups man. Most the RLs here are down south, i hangout with the RL guys in Federal Way. Im like the only one up towards Bellevue. If u want we can meet up sometime.

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Just proves my RL is the best up north and on the Eastside lol. Ive seen alot of RLs up where i work most stock and none on the forums. Bout 5-10 RLs down in the South part and half are on the forums. I prolie have 1 of the top RLs in the state. At least from what i can see compared to the others. Im pretty rare as far as what ive done in the catagories.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Eh i juss got mine am stock as you can get it right now. yea man Ill meet up with you sometime. Need to know wat i can do to this car.. and wat cars i can and can not beat stock.

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Just PM me ur # and ill txt ya or something. I have an AEM intake, stage 2 pulley, low rise wing(black), and sylvania bulbs I'm sellings if ur interested and ill make u a list of what to start off with. I work 7-4 mon-fri at bmw of bellevue.

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
I just asked my buddy jesse he has a silver RL in that area he said he might of seen u a few times. Then there Dana lives in Federal way has an 04 black RL kinda like mine but wingless, your red RL then a few floating around fort lewis and shit. Not many are on the forums. Ull be suprised how many RLs are out there compared to on the RLF so try and get them subscribed lol. I've seen 3 red RLs, 2 other black RLs, a blue and a dark blue RL and not on the forums.

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Hes new, give em a break lol. And the wing looks so much cleaner than the little one, hahaha.

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Now you gotta big one hahaha. Ya makes the car look so much cleaner with it.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts