Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

81 - 100 of 101 Posts

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
He means this SUN jesse remember u asked Dana cuz we couldnt last SUN and we have to bring toys or not?

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
haha ok i finally talked to dana his phones off since he was on vacation.
And ok ill need a toy by the 12th lol. And ya weather permitting we should cruise and take pics and hangout.

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Ya not to far for me since u, dana, and daniel are in fedway/tacoma anyways lol thats cool. Sat is nicer than SUN i just looked 10% chance rain and then 40% on SUN. And if u want invite a few peeps so far its just us 4 i think if dana still goes.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Well i wanna get some details of whats going on like times and places and what were gonna do and im gonna post it on CSS and NWGMT

I was thinking we meet at the mall and cruise to Alki for some photos and what not and we can cruise to where ever else for pictures or just to drive. And then at a certain time head to the red robin in south center.

i figured we could set a for sure time to meet up to cruise and take pics and a for sure time to be at red robin so if people don't want to cruise they can just meet the ppl who did cruise at the red robin.

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Well i mess dana about it and daniel said his friend can go but only SAT and SUN was supposed to be nasty. But we can setup times and stuff and go from there.

·
Registered
275 Posts
well i work saturdays and not sundays. so its sunday :p hahaha

if i have to i can just stop by danas and talk to him haha he doesn't live far.

what kinda meeting times were you thinking for sunday??

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
If it rains we dont cruise no biggie. It says 40% and ya u can stop by danas i havent seen him for awhile. And maybe meet around 11-12 then group up for abit then head out.

·
BECAUSE RACECAR
7,440 Posts
Or whenever were hungry lol, but we can set 11-12 for the meet up, ill post up in the Meet thread i started.

81 - 100 of 101 Posts