Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hotness right there.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
goofyguy said:
Hotness right there.
I always liked the Stealths--the TT R/Ts, anyway--but, my God, those rims completely ruin the car. As does the blue paint. The body kit's not THAT bad...but, UGH, c'mon! A nice set of 5 or 6 spoke rims would work wonders.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the rims are painted yellow in some areas. The kit does nothing at all for me. And the NOS sticker kills me.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that was at Publix when I went for lunch. Its a local car.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Take off the 747 wing the ugly ass wheels and it wouldnt be too, bad who am i kidding that is flat ugly

·
Registered
487 Posts
SpikemanII said:
OMG! Anti-Rice just updated their website! :eek: Why ITF would you do that? Just my opinion, but I don't like it. I saw a stock pearl white one the other day, it it was fly.

my buddy has a stock looking pearl white 93 RT/TT, it appears to be slightly lowered, have wheels and a borla exhaust. Its absolutely beautiful and in near perfect shape, and is dead sexy. Seeing a 3S like that makes baby jesus cry

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
RiceCop strikes again

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Oh man, I totally forgot to post this to you guys!

A few days ago, there was a Honda Civic Si, with one of those horrid body kits on it. Big, low rear, and side skirts, etc.

I'd say it had a big front one on it, but I couldnt tell. It looked like the entire front clip came off the car and rolled under it. There was not a shred of damage to the car except for that. I was sitting in rush hour right next to it, and it looked like the front 'spoiler' had let loose from whatever it mounts to up front, and the car ran itself over... what was left of the front was smashed under the center of the car so bad, that the front wheels were off the ground. I suppose it could have been a regular accident, but I don't think so... this just remined me of that!

·
Registered
679 Posts
goofy he works in my plaza, i work at wireless zone nxt to target. LOL he is selling it for like 7k Buha!! LOL He came in and asked if i wanted to buy it. hehe. I said nah i like my saturn. He says oh the ion w/the body kit and i just laughed in his face. he has a 69 mach 1? and a DMC delorian??? he wants the $$ from the stealth to build the other two. im srry i cant spell. But it happened to day and as i was sitting at the desk he walks in as i was reading the post .

1 - 18 of 18 Posts