Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's the last day of winter and a gorgeous day for a test drive, so I want to give the '05 at my dealership a whirl and start the process of negotiation... I think it was nicer when they DIDN'T offer a bunch of incentives and crap! Instead, I have to start the week-long process of dancing with sales guys.

I figure I'll take my gf's car up there to buy some easy time with the trade-in... Not to mention my car is a f-ing mess at the moment.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Technically, there is no negotiating price. However, there are a lot of hidden incentives available. So they can't take 1500 off the price, but they CAN give you 1500 in coupons.

Either way, that's cash in my pocket :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
It always helps when you got a GM family discount... :) Usually around 1500 off!

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
bbrazil said:
Technically, there is no negotiating price. However, there are a lot of hidden incentives available. So they can't take 1500 off the price, but they CAN give you 1500 in coupons.

Either way, that's cash in my pocket :)
Yup, they pulled $6000 in incentives and discounts for me. You can also have them drop the warranty for a shorter one if you don't need a 5/60,000.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts