Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found this on a local board, from a thread a few months old. I know at the time that there were only a couple of RedLines running around and niether of us had raced an SRT...

"lol. ive seen some fast satty's before but ive never seen one hit the 12's or even the 13's with out some sort of forced induction and some mad bolt ons . even those new saturn redlines pretty slow. ive ran 3 around here including 2 with the GM pully mod to up the s/c boost. beat them all with little effort."

When you see people talkming shit that has no base, Uhhhhhh, just pisses me off. What fn GM pulley mod???! Now i know why people have asked me if i had te GM pulley upgrade and if I had the "stage 2 upgrade". Or the ones that asked me if i was the guy racing SRTs and getting beat!!! I"M NOT RACING!!!!! let alone poeple talking about something that does not exist!!!

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
That is kinda funny. When people don't know what's real and what's made up, they just make themselves sound even more stupid. What board did yo ufind it on, I think we should go overrun it and tell them what's really going on. ;)

·
Registered
716 Posts
I have a bottle on my 454 jet boat. I normally tap out at 46-4800 RPM. With a 100 horse shot my 6000 RPM tach is usless by at least another 400 RPM (who knows where it would go if I were brave enough to keep my foot on the pedal and my finger on the button).
I'm not sure the eco-tec could handle a shot like that.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I shouldn't give the board, 'caused I run across some of these guys all the time. One of the guys on here is also on that board and in another thread I found later, he argued the SRT guy with facts, but he wouldn't accept them.

Just some people think they are the end all be all of vehicles...Bad enough is that a bunch of people backed SRT and put down the saturrn, though Matt argued with nothing but facts. he kept asking for the color of the car, and the guy fianlly said he raced a couple of Blue ones. The only two blue ones in the area are mine and Matts, and neither of us ever raced him...

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ahhh people still defended for him asking Matt if he had looked in every garage in the area to know that we are the only ones around.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts