1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
that was pretty good, a decently filmed one to not bad!!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, but i didn't make the video. No way could i ever get to know those guys driving a Saturn. Here in H-town Saturns don't get any credit. The only cars in that video that iv'e ever seen before is the Srt-4(which totally raped me) and one of the Supras. The srt-4 has Modern Performance vinyls all over it and the driver isn't all that friendly. But then again the 10 other Srt-4's he hangs out with aren't exactly the brady bunch either.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SatredL said:
IMHO, if they don't accept you because of whatever you drive, screw em. One day a lowly Saturn might rape that supra.
One day? Nah, more like, by the end of summer. :D

·
Registered
103 Posts
man thats nuts all of those vipers! dang, how much money do these ppl bring in a week. i mean dang! 30 gs a month?

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
They're all so young looking, early 20s it seems. I wonder how they all have the money to have those cars and have them modded out so much myself...just makes me jealous I guess.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Rich mommies and daddies....I'm from Lake Jackson, TX, 55 miles S of Houston, and back in the day (1978-1982) when I was in high school, we'd go to Houston and cruise Westheimer, then play Speed Racer on Loop 610 - this was before Beltway 8, the freeway shown several times in the video, was built.

I had a big block Granada and two buddies with rich daddies and VERY nasty Camaros. One of my friends had a tunnel rammed .30 over 454 in his '70 Z-28, 12:1 compression, nasty cam, etc - he really smoked some of those Houston rich boys.

It made for some great weekends, for damned sure. I'd never tell my sons (now 18 and 19) about the stupid shit I did when I was 17-18...

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jim Lewis said:
Rich mommies and daddies....I'm from Lake Jackson, TX, 55 miles S of Houston, and back in the day (1978-1982) when I was in high school, we'd go to Houston and cruise Westheimer, then play Speed Racer on Loop 610 - this was before Beltway 8, the freeway shown several times in the video, was built.

I had a big block Granada and two buddies with rich daddies and VERY nasty Camaros. One of my friends had a tunnel rammed .30 over 454 in his '70 Z-28, 12:1 compression, nasty cam, etc - he really smoked some of those Houston rich boys.

It made for some great weekends, for damned sure. I'd never tell my sons (now 18 and 19) about the stupid shit I did when I was 17-18...
Right on the money! Thats how they get their cars, mommy and daddy. All of these kids are from the upper middle class and so forth. The guy in the srt-4 however looks to be in his mid to late 30's. I dont think i've ever seen any of them in my neighborhood.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Great clip. Added to my collection. I live near Clear lake, so I have to deal with some rich kids sometimes. Houston is really grown even after Allison flood on my birthday. She flooded half my previous car as a birthday present.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
syphrus22 said:
Great clip. Added to my collection. I live near Clear lake, so I have to deal with some rich kids sometimes. Houston is really grown even after Allison flood on my birthday. She flooded half my previous car as a birthday present.
Yeah she gave me a 4inch pool in my bedroom. :D And a back ache for 6 months from sleeping on the couch til my room was rebuilt.

·
Registered
808 Posts
syphrus22 said:
clear lake huh, do you drive a silver one with no spoiler? Have seen one a few times going south on 45 exiting at el dorado?

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
syphrus22 said:
What part of Houston do you live? Allison shows how Houston can flood. No way out at all.
At that time I lived in South Houston which is by hwy 3 and Spencer. Now i live in some apartments in Deer Park on Spencer. Yeah, i had to go help some relatives drag a bunch of wet carpet and ruined furniture out of their house. They live on the south east side, and they had about 2.5 feet of water in their house and its on incline from the street, which elavates it about 3 feet. Thay had to be rescued by some fire fighters in a 25ft fishing boat.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
John said:
clear lake huh, do you drive a silver one with no spoiler? Have seen one a few times going south on 45 exiting at el dorado?
Hey me too.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I'm not a RL. I'm a black Ion QC2. I live close to Space Center and only saw 1 black RL here. I think I was a silver RL in Pasadena one day. I'm looking forward to drive a RL myself later on in this year.

John were you on Nasa Rd 1 making a left on Texas Ave and headed straight to 45 feeder. Also passing a Black Ion QC at the same time??

·
Registered
808 Posts
syphrus22 said:
I'm not a RL. I'm a black Ion QC2. I live close to Space Center and only saw 1 black RL here. I think I was a silver RL in Pasadena one day. I'm looking forward to drive a RL myself later on in this year.

John were you on Nasa Rd 1 making a left on Texas Ave and headed straight to 45 feeder. Also passing a Black Ion QC at the same time??
depends on what day but yes occasaionally go there, cicis pizza, or putt putt with the kids maybe hobby lobby.

·
Banned
572 Posts
that video is the shit and if those poons are all d like that then i got some nutz the can beat cause at the end of the summer i plannin on leanin, high revin, nos injected dis saturn.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts