Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

61 - 80 of 792 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
She's still a young innocent girl that I protect like a baby sister. :)
Those numbers are KILOMETERS at that! Told you I've barely driven her.

2007 ION 3

Attachments

·
Registered
270 Posts
Hot damn that's low! I've put on about that many since this thread was started.
Yeah I have a job that provides a company vehicle so I rarely drive it.

Mileage will start to rise from August onward as I will be leaving my job to take grad studies so she'll start to see normal use like the rest of you. But until now, I've enjoyed having a practically new car waiting quietly for me in my garage. :)

·
Registered
12,221 Posts
I'm @ 109xxx have been driving the suv and doing some work on the RL ;)

She's still a young innocent girl that I protect like a baby sister. :)
Those numbers are KILOMETERS at that! Told you I've barely driven her.

2007 ION 3
Wow she's still brand new!!! Is she white?

·
Registered
270 Posts
I'm @ 109xxx have been driving the suv and doing some work on the RL ;)

Wow she's still brand new!!! Is she white?
When I ordered my mail-order bride I didn't take skin colour into consideration. :p "Is she white?" Hehehe

Yeah she's white. My family has had other GM vehicles before and they were always white. Some people don't like white but I've never had a problem with it, looks classy. You can never go wrong with black, white, and silver
- they look great on any car. Nothing against reds and blues but there are so many shades that it always depends.

But when I did my research and found out that white was never offered on RLs then I knew :thinkerg: I had to get white, there was no question. I try to be different whenever I can so to have a RL look with a colour not available on the real thing makes me stand out a bit.

·
Registered
12,221 Posts
Cool! I'm a car painter, and totally agree being different is a big deal! I like white cars too, they hide all the imperfections if there are any, and nice n cool in the summer...

·
Likes "Cheese" and "Head"
16,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Updated.

Just saw 33,333 miles on Friday.
I can't even update your miles! Drive that dam car.

2006 120,000 just rolled that last night.
Moving on up...

But when I did my research and found out that white was never offered on RLs then I knew :thinkerg: I had to get white, there was no question. I try to be different whenever I can so to have a RL look with a colour not available on the real thing makes me stand out a bit.
I think it looks nice.

:bigthumb:

·
16,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Here is my failed attempt at getting a pic of my odometer. It said 34,444 so I grabbed my phone and tried to snap a pic...

Attachments

·
Registered
650 Posts
just broke 37000 on my 05 redline

·
16,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
61 - 80 of 792 Posts