·
Likes "Cheese" and "Head"
16,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #87

·
Registered
99 Posts
Short commute? lol
Actually no. I don't drive the car hardly at all. Kind of lost interest in the car in the spring of 05. Sits in the garage under a car cover.
BTW, I log in now as my original screen name "kenwood599" when I registered in Sep 04. I am no longer "06wing".

·
Likes "Cheese" and "Head"
16,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Actually no. I don't drive the car hardly at all. Kind of lost interest in the car in the spring of 05. Sits in the garage under a car cover.
BTW, I log in now as my original screen name "kenwood599" when I registered in Sep 04. I am no longer "06wing".
I updated the list with your original SN.

So are you back to start working on your RL? I like your avatar!

When it gets back from Ray Bates shop.......Oh snap!
lol

'07 Ion with 101700 miles.
Gotcha!

·
Registered
99 Posts
So are you back to start working on your RL? I like your avatar!
Maybe a little. I still have no plans on driving it much. My motorcycles take up most of my time. The fiancee and I have been touring the US on it and haven't been home much. We are headed out for a three week trip starting on Monday. I always carry my laptop with me though. Thanks for changing me to my original sn.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Taken about 5 hours ago... does this make me "verified"?
Beauty! That's what I like to see, cool even numbers like that. I've since resigned from my job as I stated I would a while ago so now I've begun to finally enjoy driving my young girl a little. Just over 9,000 KMs since my pic post. I'm going to keep a camera ready for when I hit the first 10,000!

Get the champagne ready, the first 10K is always a milestone in both KMs and Mi! :cowsmile:

·
Registered
270 Posts
And Benfica, keep your camera ready for 34,567 like I said a few posts ago. That'll make a cool pic too. :cowsmile:

81 - 100 of 792 Posts