Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

41 - 60 of 326 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
newbieredline said:
why can't i be on the list...i went 14.34 @ 99.63mph with a 2.440 60 foot regardless of my SHORT RAM waste of a "pipe" connected to my throttle body i still consider my car stock...i have time slip if needed
99mph is high mph for a stock redline. The intake is probably doing it's job of giving you 10whp. It's almost stock in my opinion but not quite, just like Superbird's car.

·
Registered
295 Posts
yea i guess ur right...if i could get my 60 foot down to like a 2.1 or 2.2...im sure the car has a 14.1 in it maybe even 14.0....oh well next time at track with be with INTENSE stage 5 =) and fluidyne H/E

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
went to bithlo last night for my first time ....rained out!! track closed...was wondering what a TOTAL novice could expect...never ran before..i have a 2004 with gm2 drop in k/n and goodyear f1 rubber.....best guesses??i dream of 13s but doubt it!

·
Registered
59 Posts
silversatrn said:
went to bithlo last night for my first time ....rained out!! track closed...was wondering what a TOTAL novice could expect...never ran before..i have a 2004 with gm2 drop in k/n and goodyear f1 rubber.....best guesses??i dream of 13s but doubt it!
i'd thought about going that wednesday, but decided against it cause the ricer who "wanted to race me" backed out. glad i didn't go.

·
=[ÜBER MODERATOR]=
9,519 Posts
silversatrn said:
highly doubt it

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
13s at SpinWorld...without slicks? Highly unlikely - I'll give you a 14.5 (as a novice).

Come out to Bradenton, and I'll give you low 14s until you figure out how to drive...then you can expect 13.9/8.

Check the FL section for periodic meets/events.

·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Updated!!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
REDFOCZ said:
Hey alpha Ace is not stock, he has an intake and a exhaust.
whoops, sorry, forgot to put mods.

intake, header, exhaust.

and if i do beat your time, may i gloat? :)

*edit* and check my SN here, lols. i need to remember to change my SN over on da sphere.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Schizzo97SC2 said:
hahaha ain't it great?

I'll give you an n/a run if you want it tonight but you might regret it afterwards lol
hells yeah, i wanna see how the blue queer thing stacks up against the silver slow thing. :)

:eek:utofclos

besides, racing you N/A can't be as bad as racing the slut.

41 - 60 of 326 Posts