Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

61 - 80 of 326 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
last night at the track i got an R/T of .039. i believe this is good enough to get on the top 10 list. do i need to upload my timeslip for verification?

oh, vinny...you and your "N/A" run... :thefinger

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
why are the trap speeds so low?

·
Registered
449 Posts
I have over 200 passes down the 1/4 mile and I'm only 18! What you talkin bout "beginner"!!! .023 is my best in the Ion! I've cut a .008 in my cobalt, and a .002 in my truck!

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
unless u'r running "Pro Tree" the R/T doesn't mean anything... i'm sure that 99% of every forum member of any forum go to T&T... which is NOT a Pro Tree run

·
Registered
449 Posts
fflores said:
unless u'r running "Pro Tree" the R/T doesn't mean anything... i'm sure that 99% of every forum member of any forum go to T&T... which is NOT a Pro Tree run
Your wrong. A full tree R/T is everything too, at least in competition, which the .023 was first round in the division 7 team race... I won the round :D

·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Updated.

Blown 4-Banger will now be killed because he will not let me take a shower when I get home from work and would rather have me update his r/t.:rocket:

·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Blown 4-banger said:
YES!!!! SUCCESS!!!! GO! Do whatever the hell you want now!
Kill You?aaaaa

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
hmmm looking at my last time i might just break it this month... i added a few more things to the car since then, now after my time would look like this...

I/H/DP/CD/E/GM/T/2.9/INJ 42/ST/HE/STS/W lmao a mouthfull!

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Maybe I'll actually hit the 1/4 this year and see where I'm at on the damn list...

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I'm not a big 1/4 mile guy. I'd rather whoop-up on a road course, but I'm still kinda curious.

61 - 80 of 326 Posts