Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

81 - 100 of 326 Posts

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
Eco-Mod said:
I'm not a big 1/4 mile guy. I'd rather whoop-up on a road course, but I'm still kinda curious.
can go when i do... unless yer skurred ;)

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
bc3tech said:
can go when i do... unless yer skurred ;)
I ain't scurred, and actually was gonna ask if you wanted to go opening weekend or whatever.

·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
mikeysinsomnia said:
i wonder when alpha is gonna add my time....

*cough cough PM*
ADDED!!

Any more smart remarks and I'll cut a switch to use on you :mofo: :killtard: :werd:

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
man...i think i have a coulpe of .00's that need to be added. but i dont want my dealer voiding my warranty @ 35Kmi...lol...ill see if i can get a few pics...

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
NoRemorse said:
lol, i have THE fastest trap in the top 10... but im at the bottom of the top 10, lol, wtf is up with that? shitty SHITTY 60'! i think I have the worst 60' in the entire list!
Since you're analyzing the list...notice the pulley size of EVERYONE else on that list...and then look at what I was running :eek:rangehat

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
mgm1979 said:
Since you're analyzing the list...notice the pulley size of EVERYONE else on that list...and then look at what I was running :eek:rangehat
:boohoo: look at what im running there bud, oh wait you know...

pst... i still have a faster time in YOUR car lol

·
Registered
449 Posts
Track Slut said:
hmmm looking at my last time i might just break it this month... i added a few more things to the car since then, now after my time would look like this...

I/H/DP/CD/E/GM/T/2.9/INJ 42/ST/HE/STS/W lmao a mouthfull!
Since were listing mods I might as well see how long my list is...
I/H/E/DP/CD/INJ 60/2.6/PB/HE/T/STS/W/ST/TQB(torque brace)/2P <--- There wasn't an acronym for the dual pass intercooler mod so I made my own :lol:
Wow thats a lot of shit!

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
we seriously need to go back out maybe just the 2 of us again like that 1 night, that was a great racing night. <<<i had to add racing night because it started to sound alittle homosexual lol.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Track Slut said:
we seriously need to go back out maybe just the 2 of us again like that 1 night, that was a great racing night. <<<i had to add racing night because it started to sound alittle homosexual lol.
:rofl: I was starting the think "Damn I didn't know Track Slut and mgm1979 were ga.... oh HA HA HA"

·
=[ÜBER MODERATOR]=
9,519 Posts
Track Slut said:
personal best time i mean... whatever... someone put up my new best trap speed 106.29
Done... you're dangeraously close to my trap speed

granted, my trap speed was 1 of 2, got it on the first run out with the car (once I go the tune right)

I need to get back out there

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
lol that was hot coming right off the street, putting some 100 in got in line waited bout 30 minutes and there u have it. im pretty sure ill come back the 31st with something better to show.

81 - 100 of 326 Posts