Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got an email from Saturn Corporation and they advised that of the 2,651 produced, 2,043 have been titled. That leaves 608 not accounted for. Has anyone seen them? I know I don't have "that" many in my driveway....Oh! and Scooter; don't call me....we've bought enough from you this year! By the Way, my last VIN's are 00005. Who has 4,3,2 and 1?

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
we have an 04 here we basically stole, all told it was about $15k out the door. Major rebates and dealer incentives :D

Barry said:
Just got an email from Saturn Corporation and they advised that of the 2,651 produced, 2,043 have been titled. That leaves 608 not accounted for. Has anyone seen them? I know I don't have "that" many in my driveway....Oh! and Scooter; don't call me....we've bought enough from you this year! By the Way, my last VIN's are 00005. Who has 4,3,2 and 1?

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
do you guys know how i can find out exactly which production number my car is?

i emailed "my saturn" and they could tell me the exact day mine was produced, but not which # it is, i think itd be sweet to find out.

thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
what is the email address you used to email My saturn i was looking for it on the site i could not find it guess i should look harder but i thought i would just ask and make it easy

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
if ur asking that to me, just go to customer service, and itll ask for your vin....enter it then and then ask your question, good luck!

G

·
Barry said:
........2004's !
Actually, the number of 2004 Saturn Ion Redlines produced is 2,583. The Redline is a model, not a package, in case anyone is wondering. All Red Line Coupes have the letters AY in positions 4 and 5 of the VIN. My Father asked one the launch engineers for the Redline program for the info.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Screw it Roll Call guys if you have a redilne say here

Here!

I would like to know production # as well Barry you figure that one out yet?

·
Registered
4,556 Posts
12086 are my last few

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
new in theatres everywhere "Night of the Living Dead Thread" heheheh
I would like to know where this stands as of now(as apposed to a year ago)
anyone know how many RL's have been produced by now?

·
Registered
275 Posts
this is so far over my head, long day at work, helllllppp, haha!

but how can i tell what number my car would be?

listed in sig.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I emailed Saturn from their website (can't get into MySaturn yet, Vin still isn't listed), but alas, no use. Was hoping to get at least my birthday, but I even asked/pleaded/groveled for production numbers. Got the email back from the CSR advising she could not locate anything to help me out.

She said in her reply that she felt sorry she couldn't find anything, and sensed my enthusiasm (sp?) in the email...lol. So, she said she was sending out a "special package" just for me....hmmm...wonder what it will be? (I hope it's not something stupid like a bumper sticker that will never see my car.... RL poster would totally RAWk!!!)

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Blue is correct! My Vin is 1G8AY11P46Z176840 and mine isn't posted yet either. I bought my car in the beginning of May and still not in the data base.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
06TexasRL said:
I emailed Saturn from their website (can't get into MySaturn yet, Vin still isn't listed), but alas, no use.
Prepare to wait months. I'm still waiting for those lazy bastards to get my vin in.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts