Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've already emailed him at both his addresses and left a voice mail as of today expressing that I want out and my money back.

Who here has gotten a refund or will contact him to do the same?

We can use this thread to keep track of who has requested refunds and who has gotten one. So, post with your status and I'll make the list here up top.

JPK - requested refund-still waiting
Tom01SC2- Refunded but with slight complications
goofyguy - Requested Tracking # or refund by Monday 4/11

BTW- here is his contact info to make it easier for those who want a refund.

[email protected]
[email protected]
661-965-8154

·
Registered
524 Posts
Requested refund, had some complications. My refund was refunded to Vita, who's name is also Tom. Had to make a few more calls, refund was finally given after a couple of weeks of initial request...

Tom

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you guys blowing up his phone or something???

I tried calling him and it went straight to voicemail like he turned it off or something.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Someone PM me his # I dont have it but I need it.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jason already posted it. ;)

I thought there were at least 15 people in on this?

·
Registered
524 Posts
JPK said:
Jason already posted it. ;)
I knew that, hahaha. I was actually talking to my buddy John before I posted, sorry...

I thought there were at least 15 people in on this?
There was at a minimum 15 people I believe. I can think of 10 right off the top of my head.

Tom

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still waiting on my refund. It's only been one day though. On Monday, I'll be calling and emailing like mad.

Where is everyone else who got sucked into this mess? Chime in and let us know what you're doing. Are you getting a refund? Are you gonna stick it out and wait? Chime in here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I didnt quite order a header for a Redline.
But I did order one of his supercharger kits for my car had have been getting the run around for the past 6 months.

I asked for a refund 2 and 1/2 weeks ago and havent heard anything from him. He's getting sued on Monday.

He did say that if it was talking to long I could ask for a refund and since I have it seems like he dissapeared.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Ok guys whats up with him. No new Emails, no calls, no answers on his phone, no tracking #s, nothing. This is now Old. I agreed to his Email for the product but all of a sudden I change my mind.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Seems like we are all gonna get fucked on this one.

I just sent him a FIFTH email but this time I am requesting my FULL refund and threatening legal action if I don't recieve it.

This is bullshit and I'm tired of his "time buying" games.

I have flight benefits (I fly for free) and would have no problem showing up in Lancaster, CA to fight this in a small claims court. I sold one of my guitar amps (which I really liked) in order to get this header and now it seems I'm gonna just get fucked out of almost $400.

·
Registered
63 Posts
wow, ive been thinking hard on wether to buy his supercharger kit or not. guess i wont be buying from this scumbag :rolleyes:

·
Registered
786 Posts
I see you removed you header install on your mod list :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3 Posts
JPK said:
Seems like we are all gonna get fucked on this one.

I just sent him a FIFTH email but this time I am requesting my FULL refund and threatening legal action if I don't recieve it.

This is bullshit and I'm tired of his "time buying" games.

I have flight benefits (I fly for free) and would have no problem showing up in Lancaster, CA to fight this in a small claims court. I sold one of my guitar amps (which I really liked) in order to get this header and now it seems I'm gonna just get fucked out of almost $400.
Yeah really. All ive heard is "oh im just waiting for this to come in then it'll ship" and it seems to be a different part everytime. To bad for me its over the $2500 limit for a small claims court, also lucky at the sametime because he would have to come here to settle it in court.

One way or another im going to get my $3099 back plus Fees and Intrest for the past 6 months. He has untill Midnight on Friday to do something and if nothing happens the papers will get finilized on Monday.

Like I said before I didnt or A Header but the Base Supercharger System from him and im waiting for a refund too.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hmmm.....I wonder if we could all ban together to take this case to court on him.

If you tally up all the money he got from people on here for this "group buy" it's around $6000 (maybe a little less because as I recall, a couple of people actually DID get refunds).

·
Registered
453 Posts
2002sl1 said:
I didnt quite order a header for a Redline.
But I did order one of his supercharger kits for my car had have been getting the run around for the past 6 months.

I asked for a refund 2 and 1/2 weeks ago and havent heard anything from him. He's getting sued on Monday.

He did say that if it was talking to long I could ask for a refund and since I have it seems like he dissapeared.

Damn, 6 months.. thats messed up :eek:

Hes lucky I didnt buy anything from him... Lancaster is a 30 min drive from here. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
786 Posts
Nothing :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I left a less than polite email and voicemail for him yesterday.

I basically just told him that this is bullshit and if I don't get my money back soon I'll be taking the necessary legal action to do so.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts