Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
13,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wasnt tibbet the prince of cats in romeo and juliet. plus in the ghetto version of the romeo and juliet movies. he was john lequizaom<SP?> a small lightweight thing. is that why u call ureself tibbett, tibbett? cuz u like cats and have a tickle of hair under ur lip? just wondering.....

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
wtf???...how do you remember things about shakespear?....lol

·
Registered
13,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
socalsilverRL said:
wtf???...how do you remember things about shakespear?....lol
heh, ud probably call me a lier if u knew my sat, iq and asvab <plust GT line> scores! it just came to me man..... i got tibbett on the brain, in a heteral way ofcoarse

·
Registered
11,403 Posts
sheek360 said:
heh, ud probably call me a lier if u knew my sat, iq and asvab <plust GT line> scores! it just came to me man..... i got tibbett on the brain, in a heteral way ofcoarse
Lier!!! Oh wait, you didn't tell us your scores. Oh yeah, I live in WI, so we have ACT instead of SAT. What's Asvab again?

·
Registered
13,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shabodah said:
Lier!!! Oh wait, you didn't tell us your scores. Oh yeah, I live in WI, so we have ACT instead of SAT. What's Asvab again?
the asvab is that test u gotta take to get in the service

·
Registered
11,403 Posts
sheek360 said:
the asvab is that test u gotta take to get in the service
I thought so. Just wasn't 100% sure. I quit taking tests years ago now. Last real test I took was for my Math placement in college. I tested out of Math for a Bachelor's degree. LOL. But they did require I math course as an elective if I were to have got a Bachelor's of Science. Math is fun. :) Edit, on the ACT, I was up partying the night before. The only math problems I got wrong were ones that I swapped the Sign and Co-Sign on. I did all the work right, lol, just used the wrong one. It's hard to remember at 7 am, when you went to be at 3 or 4. :)

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
sheek360 said:
omg i think ur right! okay my bad. wtf is a tibbett though, is it smaller than big but bigger that a smidget?
no, thas a tid-bit...

·
Registered
8,188 Posts
Roflmao..guys guys guys.. I figured since my name would be known in the LSJ community anyway (with the clubs and what not..hell it's on the Saturn webpage for christ sake) I'd just use my last name as a username.

So the mystery is.. Tibbett is my true last name. :p

1 - 20 of 49 Posts