Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Seasonal Driving

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
I just use it for whatever, it was meant to be a regular daily driver, but it's gonna get raced.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
i use it as my daily driver, once i can put enough into it that i won't want to drive it daily, i'll end up getting an xA or something that actually gets good gas mileage for me to commute in. yet, even as a daily driver, she gets beat on

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Blu_Redline said:
I drive it on non snow days and when it isn't raining. We have other cars that don't use premium gas and get better milage. Then too, when someone gets roudy with the Sunfire GT, I can say, "Wait here while I get my OTHER CAR, THE SATURN!!!"

lmao...that's awesome.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
The Red Line is best used for........

Embarassing ricer kids and yuppies driving $40,000 cars. ;)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I thought most people used the RL to race, but I guess I was wrong. I am purchasing it as a daily driver as well. A couple of months and I should be good to go :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
My wife drives ours daily. We have a 3 month old, and the doors were the deciding factor in us getting this. They make getting a carseat in/out of the back seat a breeze. We also go to the dragstrip alot! and she wanted something she could make some runs in(besides my Camaro :mad: )

·
Registered
674 Posts
01SS05RL said:
My wife drives ours daily. We have a 3 month old, and the doors were the deciding factor in us getting this. They make getting a carseat in/out of the back seat a breeze. We also go to the dragstrip alot! and she wanted something she could make some runs in(besides my Camaro :mad: )
I have a 3 month old as well, car is great for getting the munchkin in and out with ease. I was looking for ease of loading my son and a little bit of performance to boot when I found the RL. My wife was not to keen on the performance part of it but it was my consolation for having to sell the Typhoon for a better "kid friendly" vehicle. I still can't figure out how a 500hp all wheel drive truck is not kid friendly....oh well......miss that but like the RL though...

·
Registered
4,556 Posts
the RL is perfect for the daily driver that you want to have fun with.

you gotta admit our first grear makes you orgasm

keith-

·
Registered
296 Posts
Aeain said:
Hoping to one day make it a Daily Driver with 400hp.
... at 26 mpg HWY ;)

·
Registered
296 Posts
SilverRedLine04 said:
...you gotta admit our first grear makes you orgasm
keith-
I only orgasm faster :eek:

Cum now! Who talks like this?!

·
Registered
258 Posts
The gynocologist says my girlfreind has multiple organisms.. Is this a good thing too? :D :D :D

·
Registered
296 Posts
Catshreds said:
The gynocologist says my girlfreind has multiple organisms.. Is this a good thing too? :D :D :D
Not if the gynecologist has to tell her!!! :D

·
Registered
4,556 Posts
hahahahahahah

1 - 20 of 20 Posts