Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are getting it ready for Jared: aka Redlinekid 04 and will be driving it up t

o him at Keesler AFB Ms. on Jul 4th weekend....Mississippi....Watch Out! See pics in the photo gallery

Attachments

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
they look sweet.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
purplesl2 said:
Wow, that's hot!

Jared at Tech school at keesler?

JOsh
Yep! He'll be there till @Christmas...then he's assigned to Barksdale AFB La. He sure misses his car. He is now allowed to have it so wifeypoo and I will take it to him on the 4th of july.....It's Independance Day for him......sort of!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Barry said:
Yep! He'll be there till @Christmas...then he's assigned to Barksdale AFB La. He sure misses his car. He is now allowed to have it so wifeypoo and I will take it to him on the 4th of july.....It's Independance Day for him......sort of!
That's cool! I was there about the same time as he is but 4 years ago. He'll love it once fall hits! You wouldn't think it could be so damn cold down there! haha He must be in an electronics field right? Electronics is forever long!

Josh

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
I like the wheels
From the side in the pics it kind of looks like good ol "whitewalls"
I miss "whitewalls" (cept cleanin em)
WOT

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
purplesl2 said:
That's cool! I was there about the same time as he is but 4 years ago. He'll love it once fall hits! You wouldn't think it could be so damn cold down there! haha He must be in an electronics field right? Electronics is forever long!

Josh
He's in Meteorology ( spell check, where is it when I need it )?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Barry said:
He's in Meteorology ( spell check, where is it when I need it )?
Ahhh, ya I remember those guys too. I was good friends with the weather guys when I was in Japan. It was awesome because I always knew the weather before everyone else if we wanted to plan something! Good luck to him!

Josh

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
those are bad ass looking on the car. Im gonna steal them.

·
Registered
679 Posts
I didnt even know about the rims!!! I pull up in the drive way and walk in w/my camera to show my dad a few pics of a comp. package redline i saw on the road and my dad says look out side and DAMN!! It makes the car look atleast 10x's better IMO. Im like em. allot i think Ill steal them goofy LOL Cuz im faster j/p w/ya.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Colin said:
I didnt even know about the rims!!! I pull up in the drive way and walk in w/my camera to show my dad a few pics of a comp. package redline i saw on the road and my dad says look out side and DAMN!! It makes the car look atleast 10x's better IMO. Im like em. allot i think Ill steal them goofy LOL Cuz im faster j/p w/ya.
sounds like a challenge to me. Im always up for a challenge.

·
Registered
679 Posts
ARe you going to the new port richey meet for TR ???? Give me a call ill tell ya where its at. Im getting off of work at 9 hit me up. If you wanna see the tt supras rx-7's mr2's and everything else.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
i get off at midnight tonight.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Barry said:
Whats ur AFSC???

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
oh n/m about the AFSC. Barksdale huh...the other B52 base

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Ok, I have to ask, where did you get those rims?? I want them.

·
Registered
609 Posts
OMFG!!! I love thmy friggin rims!! Holy crap! Thats the first time ive seen them on the car!! Im in love!!! My AFSC is Weather, so ill be at Keesler for awhile. But then i go to Barksdale AFB for 2 years of OJT. Cant wait to get my car now!! DAMN!!! :D

·
Registered
244 Posts
*takes a bow*

You're welcome.

Colin said:

Uhmmmm Colin, there isn't any Comp Packages on the streets around here yet. I have the only one. Where did you see it? If you seen it in Tampa, maybe. Cause one of the Tampa Store managers bought one.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts