1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
I found that link yesterday on collegehumor, that's completely ridiculous! I agree, ultimate kill!

·
Registered
710 Posts
So tight...

That is SWEET, I've always wanted to go one on one, mono e mono, with a wild animal and come out on top. I would get ALL the ladies.

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I see this as a new beer commercial. Right as the leopard is dying the other neighbor causally looks over and says "It's Miller Time!"

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
rlinbatonrouge said:
I see this as a new beer commercial. Right as the leopard is dying the other neighbor causally looks over and says "It's Miller Time!"

·
Registered
112 Posts
That happend to me before, except it was a house cat and instead of ripping out his tounge and killing him, I kicked him across the room and he ran off.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Note to Self:

Don't piss off old Kenyan men that I meet..... EVER.... good god...

That's like someone in Florida just casually tearing out an alligator's eyeballs and poking in the brain to kill it...

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have always told myself if I was ever attacked by a dog or whatever, the first thing I am gonna do is grab the back of its ears and ram my thumbs into its eyes. I know I would stop attacking somebody if my eyes were rammed 3 inches into the back of my skull.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Man that is nuts man.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
PocketViper said:
I have always told myself if I was ever attacked by a dog or whatever, the first thing I am gonna do is grab the back of its ears and ram my thumbs into its eyes. I know I would stop attacking somebody if my eyes were rammed 3 inches into the back of my skull.

I had someone try and do that to me in a bar fight. It hurt like a mofo.

·
Registered
10,134 Posts
dipolley said:
Funny how bravery and stupidity look similar
Ok. you're out tending your crops, a leopard jumps out straight at you...
1. Do you turn & run ? Leopard is faster than you.
2. Do you want to live another day? Stand & fight to see your next birthday.

I don't know what I would do (besides crap my loincloth),but I'm not going to be on the menu.(not easily anyway).

·
Registered
541 Posts
SatredL said:
Ok. you're out tending your crops, a leopard jumps out straight at you...
1. Do you turn & run ? Leopard is faster than you.
2. Do you want to live another day? Stand & fight to see your next birthday.

I don't know what I would do (besides crap my loincloth),but I'm not going to be on the menu.(not easily anyway).

Don't forget to drop your machette, that is only 2 1/2 foot blade that could be used to split the things skull!! I woulda at least held on to the damn thing!!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I can see all the leopard trolls coming in, "The leopard wasn't racing, The leopard must've missed a shift, No way that's a kill, the leopard has an LS1 in it" :p

I believe that kill, now if it was listed on Fox news, then I'd be suspicious of it being a "real kill" Fair and balanced :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,134 Posts
rip_vw32 said:
Don't forget to drop your machette, that is only 2 1/2 foot blade that could be used to split the things skull!! I woulda at least held on to the damn thing!!
Maybe he was so surprised by it he dropped it, I mean it can happen. But you know what, right now he's probably a god in his tribe now.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
PocketViper said:
Reminds me of a guy I worked with about 30 years ago. He was a 3rd degree blackbelt, but of a slight build and tall. He loved telling the tale of a fight with a big mofo that just wouldn't quit. He finally got the one up on him by jamming a thumb in an eyesocket and whispering in his ear, "your choice - in or out" Fight over. It seems that is is fairly easy to jam a thumb into the eyesocket beside the eyeball and a twist of the wrist wil pop the eyeball right out. I have always kept this thought in the back of my mine just in case a special occassion ever arrises. :eek:

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
TXRLU said:
I can see all the leopard trolls coming in, "The leopard wasn't racing, The leopard must've missed a shift, No way that's a kill, the leopard has an LS1 in it" :p

I believe that kill, now if it was listed on Fox news, then I'd be suspicious of it being a "real kill" Fair and balanced :rolleyes:
Come on now, we all know that jaguars are the ones with the big V8's. The leopards are some small, 90HP 4 cylinder made by like Kia to fight the cougar, DUH. geez, flippin idiots. :D

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
The machette doesn't do much good if the leopard is on top of you. There's not enough room to swing. Either way, he lives, and everyone is affected by the fight/flight/freeze reaction, no matter how tough you say you are. You're human and it's in your programming.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts