Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I just bought my 05 Black RL on Friday the 8th and I was driving around on Sunday when the check engine light comes on. I was like 'what the freak, the dealership was supposed to do all the recalls before I took delivery of the car'. So I took the car back to the dealership yesterday and they told me the car was throwing a lean code because there was a hugh vac leak! I had to leave the car there and take a rental home. A couple hours later they called me and the car was done. I went to pick it up last night and drove it to work this morning and it's like a different car.

I didn't want to tell anyone when I first got the RL that it didn't feel quick, but now I know why!! :eek:

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Yea when my vac hose came loose the car felt like a golf cart. LOL was the vac leaking the entire time you had it? You were probably wondering what in the hell everyone was talking about-the RL being a fast car

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It must have been, because I picked up the car on Friday and put it in my garage until Sunday because we went to Maryland for the NOPI race. I drove it Sunday night when we came back to a big car meet at the Franklin Mills Mall and that's when the CEL came on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts