Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Didn't know the bezel around the gauges was painted.....a little girl put a sticker on it and when i took it off this is what happened. Dealer knows and are happily ordering me a new one :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My fiance has a little 6 year old sister she got in the car before going somewhere and i was still in the house. If your around little kids they don't know better. I didn't get mad though. No real harm done it's just a car. I was just disappointed it's painted. I didn't think it could get made any cheaper lol.

·
Registered
307 Posts
tlake84 said:
Heh, it figures.... I cant wait to see what other little secrets are revealed with out "lovely" redline's.
...There's are 2 option's for Red Line owners w/children, well one is standard...it's called " A REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY SYSTEM" it work's well. The other is child size leg iron's and handcuffs....they are cute w/ little Barnie's on them and when the adult use's the REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY SYSTEM and schackle's in the little children everyone is all safe and sound and that way the little darling's can't screw with your lean mean driving machine..........just a thought! ;)

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
my suggestion is the truck. Its large and roomy. Add a cage to the rear right behind the seats so you can put one down so the air can get back there. Then if the monsters get to loud you shut the seat and turn up the radio.

·
Registered
307 Posts
goofyguy said:
my suggestion is the truck. Its large and roomy. Add a cage to the rear right behind the seats so you can put one down so the air can get back there. Then if the monsters get to loud you shut the seat and turn up the radio.
hmmmm. Good choice.

·
Registered
810 Posts
ouch. its ok, its not that big of a deal which is good. nice to see saturn is replacing it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts