Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
turns out it was just an ION 3 with a high wing.

I was cruising to my bank and saw it going the opposite way. I noticed that tall ass spoiler so I hooked U and caught up with it. I was disappointed. Lady said it was her daughter's car.

Oh well. :p

·
Registered
703 Posts
I saw a silver Red Line coming over a bridge at 183 just south of the airport a couple of weeks ago. Iwas at my valet job and in a customers car so I couldn't find out who it was. Just figured it was Motorhedkev ?sp? or one of the other locals.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Cole said:
I saw a silver Red Line coming over a bridge at 183 just south of the airport a couple of weeks ago. Iwas at my valet job and in a customers car so I couldn't find out who it was. Just figured it was Motorhedkev ?sp? or one of the other locals.

Motorhed's RL is blue so it wasn't him.

Hey, you going to the track at all this season? We need to hook up..

I was thinking of going out to Sanger's 1/8 mi track one friday just to practice launching and have some fun. I really want to go out to Ennis and run the 1/4 mi track but that's an hour and a half drive from me.

Edit- I was thinking of Metalhead not Motorhed so you may be right. :confused:

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cole said:
Eventually I'll get out to one. Where is Sanger? The only 1/8 mile I know is up in Denton of 35

That's Sanger. It's Denton Dragway in Sanger.

Then there is Kennedale (also an 1/8th mi track) and of course, the only 1/4 mi strip is in Ennis.

You wanna go up to Denton with me one weekend?

·
Registered
703 Posts
Yeah I need to figure the launch like everyone else. I've hit the rev limiter a time or two also. :eek: We'll get out sometime this spring.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've still got your phone # bro. I'll give you a call in the near future.

·
Registered
17 Posts
let me know when yall go to Denton and i will be there.

there is a silver redline that works in the Warehouses by my work in Grapevine.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I finally saw my first Red Line ION on the streets! Silver one driven by a young guy, driving by the Fairfield Mall in Beavercreek Ohio. Aeain, you know him by any chance?

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
violakat03 said:
I finally saw my first Red Line ION on the streets! Silver one driven by a young guy, driving by the Fairfield Mall in Beavercreek Ohio. Aeain, you know him by any chance?
I know a couple guys. If the guy had the plate Peritus that's Josh and the other could be Cyrix from here.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I couldn't catch whether or not he had a custom plate. I was driving, and on the phone, so I barely got a quick glance at the car - just enough to tell it was a Red Line.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
metalhead26 said:
let me know when yall go to Denton and i will be there.

there is a silver redline that works in the Warehouses by my work in Grapevine.

Well, the weather forecast this morning was predicting rain on Friday so I doubt the track will be open. Even if rain is in the forecast they don't open up.

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
violakat03 said:
I couldn't catch whether or not he had a custom plate. I was driving, and on the phone, so I barely got a quick glance at the car - just enough to tell it was a Red Line.
Well, Of I'd say it's a pretty good chance it might have been one of the Red Lines I know of. Haven't seen anyone else around with one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts