Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
Redline 1 said:
About a month ago I ran a 14.7 at 95mph,Spinning.
If you go to your Control Panel and Click on Edit Vehicle Profile, you have the option to put in your Track times. Along with Year/Make/Model and many other options.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
I'll be posting some times this spring. ;)

Hopefully, with a bit more modded car as well, aftermarket permitting.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Yay i am in last again!!! lol. Oh well when i get my dyno tune or gears here withen the next month i hope to lower it come spring.

·
Registered
391 Posts
mbhmustang98, see you run at Kil-kare, me and my buddies raced there this past summer, my old car was a 94 LT1 trans am, and my buddy has a yellow turbo 2.2 eco caviliar.

·
Registered
595 Posts
BlackLine said:
mbhmustang98, see you run at Kil-kare, me and my buddies raced there this past summer, my old car was a 94 LT1 trans am, and my buddy has a yellow turbo 2.2 eco caviliar.

Cool i only went twice last year to run, used to go every sat and watch and run like 4 times a year. Ill be there hopefully in the spring tho.

·
Registered
595 Posts
BlackLine said:
sat??? test and tune is thursday...

umm yeah i know that. i Been going several years..reread the post i used to go every sat and watch and run several times a year....which was on thursday. I only got to go run twice last year and no wathcing since i have a daughter now but its no biggie :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts