Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you gone to cayuga speedway (AKA Toronto Motorsports park) yet? I have gone with my ION but I thought it would be cool if some of us met up there. I know I'm not a redline owner but it would still be cool to meet some of you. I am part of a saturn club known as Saturn Tunerz. We have a website forum going if anyone is interested in joining. Check it out. We're a cool bunch of guys on there. Some of us goin' for performance, and some for show.

http://www.saturntunerz.com

We have track days, and BBQ days and such, so join up and be a part of our group if you like.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that sucks. Well, i can't go either anyways because I have to work, but I will try to make one soon. Hope to finally meet you there. I should have my goofyguy torque brace on there and working great. The last time I went to Cayuga, my best run was 16.4. I have a handful of mods since then, so I hope to break 16 this time.

P.S. I know that sounds slow to alot of you here, but work with me here, I am N/A

·
Registered
49 Posts
hey ya that sounds like a fun day, but one thing..... your website won't work, why is that :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.