Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you gone to cayuga speedway (AKA Toronto Motorsports park) yet? I have gone with my ION but I thought it would be cool if some of us met up there. I know I'm not a redline owner but it would still be cool to meet some of you. I am part of a saturn club known as Saturn Tunerz. We have a website forum going if anyone is interested in joining. Check it out. We're a cool bunch of guys on there. Some of us goin' for performance, and some for show.

http://www.saturntunerz.com

We have track days, and BBQ days and such, so join up and be a part of our group if you like.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I can't make it to the next one (wedding) but I will definately try to get to the one after. I want to get my RL to beat my best time at Cayuga of 13.84.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that sucks. Well, i can't go either anyways because I have to work, but I will try to make one soon. Hope to finally meet you there. I should have my goofyguy torque brace on there and working great. The last time I went to Cayuga, my best run was 16.4. I have a handful of mods since then, so I hope to break 16 this time.

P.S. I know that sounds slow to alot of you here, but work with me here, I am N/A

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey guys im from ottawa, haven't seen to many people on the forum from ottawa yet! where is the cayuga speedway anyway? maybe ill head down to check it out.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's in...Cayuga. About just over an hour away from the Toronto area (to the best of my knowledge). Maybe Geokots can chime in here.

·
Registered
49 Posts
hey ya that sounds like a fun day, but one thing..... your website won't work, why is that :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.