Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its actually just a 1 1/2ft or so tube with some stupid plastic around the middle of it. It sounds a little deeper throttleier(?) You can hear the SC just a tad bit more.

But here is my therey there is about 7 inches from the whole to the fender all I am going to do is put a filter right at the end of that and then i would have a CAI. Of coarse i am going to take out the stock filter but you can leave the whole system in place and still have a CAI. It might be a little more restrictive then a true 1 or 2 piece metal pipe but hey it will look stock. I am going to measure some cheap crappy Autozone filters tommrow and try this out. Anyone think its a good idea?

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was going to take out the factory filter and put an Autozone one attached to the pipe that goes into the fender. So the filter would be getting cold air. I just have to see how the pipe goes into the stock box. Have any pictures of that?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.