Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't remember what I used for Cleaner & Protector for the TOP AND that quick touch up cleaner for the paint.

I know they all were Spray's!

I used to keep the Microfiber towel and the Touch up spray for spot cleaning on the paint in the car along with the protector, BUT when my car was transported up here the person getting it ready for transport took it beyond literal when they said it all had to be emptied out! He even took the stuff noone could see beyond the seats out which including the sprays!!!

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
This song reminds me my ex girl friend... i missed her really much and.. i even came 1200 kms from own country to Austria and after i came.. (about week ago) she even ddnt showed me up.. she said the words.. i can still hear in my ears: " little peace of my heart still loves you, other bigger part doesnt want you"... I still love her, but she.. just.. disappeared.. ah If only she could see this message.. If only..
Kodi Lucky Patcher nox

·
Registered
1 Posts
person getting it ready for transport took it beyond literal when they said it all had to be emptied out! He even took the stuff noone could see beyond the seats out which including the sprays!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts