Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
DSLSJA Godfather
12,303 Posts
Wow, that was a hell of a review. :rolleyes:

Somewhere, Cynic is watching this thanking god that TF isn't a publically traded company. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
6,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mrphoto103 said:
Wow, that was a hell of a review. :rolleyes:

Somewhere, Cynic is watching this thanking god that TF isn't a publically traded company. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

its going to help them hehehe

·
Registered
2 Posts
Front/Rear Strut bar

The question is, where do you get a rear strut bar for a Saturn Ion? I have seen the front, but it seems like a rear is none existance. Someone let me know if you find a rear sturt brace.

·
Registered
13,594 Posts
nemisision said:
The question is, where do you get a rear strut bar for a Saturn Ion? I have seen the front, but it seems like a rear is none existance. Someone let me know if you find a rear sturt brace.
BWOODY makes em

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
ummmm okay... not sure this proves anything nor was the filming good... again as stated above thank god they are not traded..

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Just pm me for rear strut braces.

·
Registered
26 Posts
ok please tell me you guys are pulling each others chains, there is no such thing as a rear strut, thus no rear strut brace is on the market. You have shocks on the rear and can get a rear sway bar from serveral vendors, gm performance, ingall. Just look in the suspension forums. The struts are on the front and the brace acts as a front sway bar of sorts.

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
Wow, really? You're bumping an old ass thread to argue there is no rear strut system on this car? Are you bored or something? Torque Forward makes a front strut tower brace and a rear sway bar. They both got classified under the same name. If you read the reviews and then watched the vids you mighta figured that out.

·
Registered
26 Posts
yeah actually I was bored and yeah I was surfing old treads and such being a new member. so sorry if I upset you for not being here sooner. As for the strut comment, just because a vendor calls it a strut doesn't make it a strut. By defintion you have shocks and springs, unless you have coil overs, but still not a strut. Ok so it may be lingo that I was unaware of and trying to prevent someone from getting ripped off by buying a nonexistent part. What is being called a "rear strut brace" on here is what I"ve always known as a subframe connector, but whatever, so long as you know what your buying.

·
Moderator/Internet Fight Champion
2,332 Posts
Dude...the product isn't even being sold anymore. You're a fuckin n00b and I'm pretty sure we all know these cars better than you ever will. Me and a couple guys made some parts for the car back when parts weren't readily available. We sold em cheap and they worked well. Put your boner away and go hang out on ss.net. You seem more their type anyway.

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
yeah actually I was bored and yeah I was surfing old treads and such being a new member. so sorry if I upset you for not being here sooner. As for the strut comment, just because a vendor calls it a strut doesn't make it a strut. By defintion you have shocks and springs, unless you have coil overs, but still not a strut. Ok so it may be lingo that I was unaware of and trying to prevent someone from getting ripped off by buying a nonexistent part. What is being called a "rear strut brace" on here is what I"ve always known as a subframe connector, but whatever, so long as you know what your buying.
Another fail. Subframe connectors connect the......subframe! Not the struts. Again. Old thread. Old technology. Read before you respond.

·
Registered
26 Posts
cynic you seem to have assholeidus, not sure what your problem is but you should see someone about the shit dripping outta your mouth all the time. I'm not here to please you nor am I here to listen to your sorry ass "I"m the best rl guy on the web so everyone else must be wrong" crap. you build your car and I'll build mine. Since I been doing this stuff for a day or two longer than you probably had a drivers license you really don't impress me, even a lil. However, you will note that I never claimed to be the rl guru of the net, I simply posted suggested ways to reduce or eliminate wheel hop.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts