Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 194 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are not a lot of SS owners out there yet but still the car is in a lot of futures. I have seen that even with the LSD you still get wheel hop so let me the first to solve the first of many little things to enhance on the car. I have sold 50 of these on the Redline Forums and One over here on the SS so far. And the guy doesnt even have SS yet. It was born yesterday Literaly. Anyways I wanted to start a Group Purchase on them for a few reasons.

1. Costs less to buy in bulk
2. If you were on the Redline forums i use to be able to sell for 120.00 shipped and now had to raise the price. A group buy the Price will be back to 120.00 because I can get all the supplies in Bulk.
3. Its fun to see the conversations about the product this way.

The buy in will end 6/28 and all payments are due on the 28th. Or until the 20 are sold. They come in 3 colors blue/silver/red. I will not accept payments until 6/24. If you are in for the buy in simply put your intrest here in this fasion

GoofyGuy - Silver

thats all for now and GO.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ahh someone who pays attention. 1 down 20 to go peeps

·
Registered
617 Posts
SilverBulletRL - Silver

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Hyperion - silver

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok lets sort this out. Man those 20 are gonna go quick.

dazednconfused75 - silver
dickjones - silver,red, or blue <--choose
hyperion - silver
sivlerbullet - silver

WopOnTour - Silver - Need some info on your car I swore you have a QC3 right. Need a pic of the motor mount to verify the bracket. You know what Im looking for.

These will be Rev2-b. there is no differnce in mounting except a support on the back of the assembly. You will see. Also Im getting a Drill press and a nice shop to work in so these will have a seriously higher expectation in fit and finish.

And damn 5 hours and 5 sold. 15 more to go.

Remember this goes for S-series as well.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
GRRR, I want one; I was planning to use my state income tax return to buy one, but unfortunately, my tax form was wrong, so it's sitting for "12 to 24 weeks" waiting for somebody to visually inspect it and see how I botched it. I'm pretty pissed. If something changes, though, I'm in, I'll let you know.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Just wanna use this thread to say that I installed the TB tonight and the daman thing works like a freakin' charm!!!!! I could smell the rubber burning baby!!!! Shifts MUCH smoother now and I'll bet she's putting a few more horses to the ground now as well.

Also a tip for the install. Have a friend help you out. I did it by myself and it sucked puting that L bracket on. Had the wife help with a few things but her help is pretty limited when it comes to working on cars.

Great product and great price. Thanks Bill!!!!! :D

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dazednconfused75 - silver
dickjones - silver,red, or blue <--choose
hyperion - silver
sivlerbullet - silver
djfreefall - silver
blue_n_boosted - dont know yet?

WopOnTour - Silver - Need some info on your car I swore you have a QC3 right. Need a pic of the motor mount to verify the bracket. You know what Im looking for.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I will make an upgrade for it. I cant just send out the backing plate due to the braces were all hand drilled so the holes are not exact ya know. So I will have to make the plate and the L on the same jig. I will offer it but in the future. I dont fell it 100% necessary but its an extra piece of mind. I originally only had a bolt through the Strut Tower not 2 on mine and theres almost no noticable warping of the metal. So you guys with 2 I cant imagine there is any possible problems. When I can make them available you will see it in my forum. I wont leave ya hanging.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 dazednconfused75 - silver
2 dickjones - silver,red, or blue <--choose
3 hyperion - silver
4 sivlerbullet - silver
5 djfreefall - silver
6 blue_n_boosted - dont know yet?
7 unknownsuperhero - blue
8 azkmk - silver
9 blu_redline - silver
10 rep_vw32 - blue

11 WopOnTour - Silver - Need some info on your car I swore you have a QC3 right. Need a pic of the motor mount to verify the bracket. You know what Im looking for.

The numbers are for me to track. Not any order they will all ship the same time so CHILL out. Gosh Ill send my Liger I sware I will.

Anyways I see its filling a lot faster than anticipated so perhaps it will end early or I may just let it fill until the cut off date. We will see. Thanks for the support now Im off to ruin my Motorcycle.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Dgtlxtrem1 - Red

2004 ION Redline

Money already submitted via Paypal on 15JUN05

1 - 20 of 194 Posts