Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 4 of them left 2 silver 2 blue. I can get blue, silver, and red. Colin got the only red one and hes ready to install wednesday. I will be shipping them all out thrusday monring and then buying another batch. The first batch will go out at 120 shipped and the next ones will be 150. The first set is the same as the second set but the cheaper price for those who wanna be the first to test. For the man who PM's me earlier I will take payment to hold yours and choose your color.

The colors will come first come first serve if you ask for a color and Im out I will Pm you and you can choose to wait or take the other color.

The install I can do in less than 4 minutes with an impact. And 10 without. There is one hole needed to be installed about the size of a pen. It Works and its ready. My car is still in shop those bastards and for some reason they keep ordering wrong parts. I need to get these ones out to order the next batch.

PM me or post your buy in here and I will get a hold of you ASAP to answer odd questions or setup payment and shipping information.

Also my Phone # is 727-243-9078 if you wanna call me Im in Florida so its 11pm now for you cali kids. Call me or PM me or Email me @ [email protected]

·
Registered
23 Posts
any pics? and is Colin's car really stock?

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
soon as I get my car back. I need to sell these ones to get more. Not a ton o profit and for those who want a specail color like red that Im out of PM me so I can make it happen.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Newbies all of ya. Anyways its a suspension brace from the top (torque mount) to the front of the frame. This will eliminate wheel hop by stopping unwanted engine movement. not only will it eliminate wheel hop but will make shifting smoother becuase the motor isnt flexing around while between heavy shifting. It make what our stock mounts are not capable of.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Once you get pics of the finished product and have pics of it installed with directions I'm in. I wish someone would make these for the s-series because this product definitely helps out a lot from researching it on other vehicles...

Tom

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
I just sent you an email. Count me in for a silver one if you still have it

·
Registered
425 Posts
Any left

Hey Goofy,
Do you have any left. I'll take one.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
With all the PMS i have one silver left who wants it!

My car is still in the Shop for a crank sensor and a evap sensor? Soon as I get it home I will make the pics.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
So far these are the First Comers pending payments

Colin - Red <-- Payment Recieved
ErikQuick - Blue <-- Payment Received
IEatRice - Blue
rlinbatonrouge - Silver
NavyMitch12 - Silver

these are just people who first come first serve if any of them dont want then theirs will be available.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
All buyers can PayPal me first come first serve manner. I wont take more payments then I have dampeners. All buyers my Phone # is on the 1st page for questions I will be in a movie at 515 Kung Fu hustle till 7 so I wont answer. All of them will be shipped 3 day air as well no cheap shipping from me.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Will these come with directions? Also if there are no modifications needed besides drilling I'm in. I want a silver one. I just don't want to get hosed because I bought in the initial group. I want directions and shit..

Tom

1 - 20 of 94 Posts