Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will make this as to the point as possible. Until I become a vendor which will be soon I hope I am allowed this one last post for my design. This is for the last 5. That is all I have 5 to sell and thats all Im allowed to sell on here till I have vendor status.

This is the last one guys if your on the edge this is the final push to what could be a while my boys.

I have silver and blue. A few of each Email or PM me before you pay or you may see a refund.

Thanks for all the support and thanks Ekool for this thread.

As well this link to see what they are and what they do.
http://yrethguad.tripod.com/main.html

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
gotcha blue right.

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Well I am hoping mine comes today since its my only day off. But I think we should all give Goofy a round of applause for the work that he has put into this and who knows, maybe you'll become a vendor:D.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
How much is it to be a vendor Goofy? Would a dollar or two from a bunch of people get ya there? I mean, you did something for us...

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im gonna try for something tomorrow. You got money I got time.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
gimme a call around noon time. It should be raining pretty good. Gimme your addy in a PM so we can find a middle ground to meet.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Move along people. Im going full production now. As you may have seen I have a vendor area now as well.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you sir. I will enjoy the status. I want to make a goal of 200 by the end of summer. TeeHee. If you dont have it by tuesday I will mail another out. If you end up with 2 Id appreciate you to send one back.

·
Registered
141 Posts
goofyguy said:
Thank you sir. I will enjoy the status. I want to make a goal of 200 by the end of summer. TeeHee. If you dont have it by tuesday I will mail another out. If you end up with 2 Id appreciate you to send one back.
Well give it a little while longer. I would hate to see you have extra cost unless absolutely required.

PS - Might be time to change the sig?

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Campbell, just so you know. I haven't received mine either so you ain't alone. I think its the whole UPS hates western canada thing. Or their to lazy to ship on an angle through the states so they go straight up and have to come over :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
XeroState said:
...Or their to lazy to ship on an angle through the states so they go straight up and have to come over :rolleyes:
Yeah it might be. Check the tracking on one of those, you see they don't go from A to Z. They go A to E to G to K to Q to V to Z.

Like whenever I have something come UPS (ground), it always hits Jacksonville first. Kind of out of the way. They have their distribution centers. Plus, you guys up there have to deal with customs. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts