Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyways Im at autozone buying some stuff and this kid is outside in the car talking to his friend staring at my car. As always i go out and he says nice car I say thanks, then the same ol is it fast. I say as always fast enough. I pull out onto 52 and he follows back a bit but hes back there. Well of course I have to catch the light and he pulls up and he looks over and Says YOU WANNA RUN. first time I had anyone verbaly ask so I say sure. So he lines up and his friend has a girn ear to ear and hes settin up like its a frigin nasa launch. Well light turns green I spin a bit but by the end of first Im half way ahead. 2nd ends I have 2 cars on him so I figure lets see how far he wants to go I wind out 3rd and by then I have a quarter mile on his ass. Catch the next light and here he comes flys up to the light and stops on a dime like now he wants a stopping race which Id be down for. His friend is silent no girn and hes like what kind of saturn POS is that. I say one that just beat the crap out of your toyota POS. He then replied when you have a real car hunt me down. My final words Domestic or Import it still beat you pretty bad. Light turns green and I made sure never to see him again.

·
I
7,838 Posts
If the Saturn POS that just beat him isn't a real car, then what does that make his Toyota POS that just got stomped? I'd say that he was trying to make his balls a little bigger in front of his friend. He's probably telling his friend how he did this or that and that's why he lost....blah blah blah

·
Registered
595 Posts
I had an 00 GT-S for a short time. Nice car and pretty quick for n/a 1.8 liter. But i know my stang would whoop it and best i seen stock at the track was 15.7. No doubt a RL would whoop it.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it was good for me because he asked me to race then he couldnt handle it.

·
Registered
595 Posts
goofyguy said:
it was good for me because he asked me to race then he couldnt handle it.

Yeah they are nice but a RL would kill it. The dealer told me they have a factory option and its warrantied for a turbo for it. Then damn it be pretty quick then!!

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
What a fucking tool!!!!

He had the audacity to tell you to get a "REAL" car after you walked his ass by a huge margin?

When he asked me what kind of POS Saturn it was I would have said, "Well, all you saw was the ass end and had plenty of time to read it."

People just don't know. I can't wait for the SCdyne header and intake and the Psi-Fi stuff to come out. A LOT of people on the streets and track are gonna have a whole new respect for our "POS" Saturns.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I cant wait next week Im callin in sick till the header get here. Im going to own some people on the roads. Im going to the dealership to see if I can get my hands on a diffy and drop the sob in on my vacation.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Hey Bill what color was it??? I know alot off ppl up in that area. Maybe its someone ive seen?!

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Redlinekid_04 said:
Hey Bill what color was it??? I know alot off ppl up in that area. Maybe its someone ive seen?!
If it is someone you know, be sure and get all the area RL's together and go to a spot he hangs out at and in front of all his friends ask him to pick a piece of shit ION to run against and wax his ass again. :p

I still can't believe the dude said that. Pisses me off. Show respect where respect is due.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
black lowered larger wing but looks like the toyota big wing. fancy rims and so on. Still got own3d all over the place.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
i can't wait until it's nice out so i can have some fun with the local ricers, we've got highway 100 and when it's nice on the weekends, it's full of nice cars and rice cars, i hope to hang with all the nice ones...

·
Registered
14 Posts
I would have to say it is probably more rice than nice up there. I went one time this past winter when it was 45 degrees out and it looked like "Civic Nation". I always love the guys with the 90 Honda Accord with unpainted body kit, alumunium wing, and 5" exhaust that say they can beat anything and everything. I will probably see you up there driving around since it doesn't seem like there is a lot of RL's in Milwaukee, at least not many I have seen.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Undertaker said:
I would have to say it is probably more rice than nice up there. I went one time this past winter when it was 45 degrees out and it looked like "Civic Nation". I always love the guys with the 90 Honda Accord with unpainted body kit, alumunium wing, and 5" exhaust that say they can beat anything and everything. I will probably see you up there driving around since it doesn't seem like there is a lot of RL's in Milwaukee, at least not many I have seen.

Yeah those are so stupid, but sometimes u gotta watch out..those are the silent killers!

·
Registered
453 Posts
goofyguy said:
black lowered larger wing but looks like the toyota big wing. fancy rims and so on. Still got own3d all over the place.
You mean the action package? aka "Looks fast"...
As opposed to the competion package coming out for us, that actually MAKES us fast..

I test drove one of those a couple years ago. Slow.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts