Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Track Day organized by ClubRSX July 3rd 5:30-9:00pm

Good Afternoon!

Here's some info for the Shannonville Track Day that I mentioned in another thread. It's being organized by ClubRSX.com. My wife gave me the go-ahead, so I'm relatively certain that I'll be attending. It's my first time doing "anything" with the car, so I'm pretty excited, although I don't anticipate pushing any limits. Here's the details:

1. Payment:
$75 Prepay: at Tire 23 (8-1380 Matheson Blvd, Mississauga, L4W-4P8 Mon-Fri 10am-7pm, Sat 10am-5pm) or Paypal: [email protected] before July 1st
or $100 Pay @ Door

2. Preparation:
-According to Shannonville, no Helmet required (although recommended [good time to hit up your motorcycle friends])
-Probably a good idea to check Tire Pressure and Oil Level, and Take Care of Loose Objects
-Anything else that would prevent me from driving?

3. Availability:
-Should be room for a few more
-Ask "Dark Angel" in the following thread, or e-mail me and I'll post for all of us:
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=276331&goto=newpost

4. Format:
-Free for All

5. Meet Time and Location:
-Meet at SMP Long Track at 5:30pm, Leave at 9:00pm

Directions to the park:
From Toronto: Hwy 401 east approx. 150km (90miles) east to Exit #556 - Shannonville Rd. Proceed south on Shannonville Rd, which ends at Old Hwy #2. Go east on Old Hwy #2, we are approx 7 kms from this point on the left hand side.

Background:
Shannonville is one of the world's most versatile and safest motorsport parks. It's unique design offers advantages to the public and industry that cannot be found anywhere else. Use of the facility by professional race teams, car & motorcycle racing schools, clubs, high performance car & motorcycle street-oriented schools, industry & media for vehicle testing, T.V. programs & commercial production, keeps the park busy every day of the week

Best Regards!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts