Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd offer this up to you guys first...

Trading in my RL for a Chevy crew cab 1500...between camping trips, dirtbikes, the custom wagons my husband builds, and our dogs...the RL just isnt cuttin it anymore...cant do anything without have to barrow a truck first!

Anyways... Before I go get raped by the dealer, I would like to pull everything off that the dealer wont care about and put the stock stuff back on it...Not that I have anything special on it- just wheels, lowering springs, blacked out lights, stereo, etc - but dealerships dont give a crap about those sorts of things(infact most of the time they remove lowering springs and wheels to sell a car!) so why let them have it!?!

So if any locals are interested in driving to Valencia to swap parts and cash, let me know soon!

My wheels : 18"x 8" Custom drilled MRR wheels - Think there called GT1's, they werent ever offered for domestics or FWD...think this offset was for the 350Z, then we had them drilled for the RL bolt pattern...about 80K miles on them, clear coat is chipping off, light curb rash on 2- sand them, polish them, they'll look new... $$ Make offer $$

B&G Lowering springs: Have about 80k miles on them - not worth much, but if you want to lower your car for cheap, heres your chance! $$ Make offer $$

Black housing headlights and tinted turn signal: again not worth much, starting to dull $$ Make offer $$

Dont need to give the dealer anything they arnt going to apreciate!
Thats about all I can think of that I can remove without losing value...but if theres something you like on my car that I cant think of right now, let me know!

Pics of the car are in this album:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.119046801439149.20483.100000014900708&type=1&l=f1abc45f40

·
Registered
694 Posts
Sick wheels they look great on your RL.. if i lived anywhere remotely close to CA i'd try to get em but alas.. everybody who sells anything anywhere always lives in CA

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nevermind, not trading her in...selling her outright...
After 3 weeks of working on this deal for my new truck, turns out the "homie-hook-up" deal from our salesman buddy is: $4k down and a 4 year loan @ 18%...uh NO-even if I had the $4k down!!!
The point of this deal was to trade my car for a truck - no $$$ out of pocket and $100 LESS per month payment! ARG!

Sooo...we'll do this the hard way! Not pulling any parts off her, I need to sell her outright and payoff my loan then go get a loan for my truck seperately!

Sorry guys!

·
Registered
17 Posts
sorry to hear that the RL has to go. GLWS!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts