Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called and am going down to Spring Hill to take my baby back to where she was born!!!!
Hopefully my soon to be Aunt in-law called the people she used to work with down there. If I can get pictures Ill post them!!!

·
Registered
244 Posts
While you are in Spring Hill, you should visit the infamous "Smith" Family! We can all (the Smith's, Goofy Guy, Yrethguad, linefire, Tek and me Scooter) go to Chili's for a drink!

Oh wait...you mean Spring Hill, TN., not FL.?? Ooops, never mind! :D

·
Registered
943 Posts
Some days, when mine decides to run funny, I think of driving up there, driving right into the plant and saying "Fix It!"

While your there, wear a mic and see if you can get anyone to admit that the computer on this car is screwed....

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
scooter said:
While you are in Spring Hill, you should visit the infamous "Smith" Family! We can all (the Smith's, Goofy Guy, Yrethguad, linefire, Tek and me Scooter) go to Chili's for a drink!

Oh wait...you mean Spring Hill, TN., not FL.?? Ooops, never mind! :D

Actually that sounds like fun too. I'm down here in Naples and would love to meet all you guys on one of my trips down here to Florida. Which are very frequent.

Let me know

dp

·
Registered
244 Posts
dipolley said:
Actually that sounds like fun too. I'm down here in Naples and would love to meet all you guys on one of my trips down here to Florida. Which are very frequent.

Let me know

dp

That would be frickin awsome!! Lets us know and we'll show ya the town!! or just the inside of our Chili's! LOL!!

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
let me know. Mon,tues,wed nights are best for me.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
spooner arnt you guys in spring hill fl, and the plant is in spring hill tn, or am i just confused.

speeking of which i am planning a trip down to FL to meet the spring hill RL and get my car taking care of, at the satty down there

spooner you better take care of shela(my cars name) for me she needs the recall still, and the trunk fix, and the intercooler pump, and the freeking software upgrades because she has been bitchy lately. so you better take care of her. i am thinking late july/aug goofy you better be around maybe we can get together and make us a 3 pod haha.

ok enought thread jacking for one night i am off to sleep..........

·
Registered
307 Posts
navymitch12 said:
spooner arnt you guys in spring hill fl, and the plant is in spring hill tn, or am i just confused.

speeking of which i am planning a trip down to FL to meet the spring hill RL and get my car taking care of, at the satty down there

spooner you better take care of shela(my cars name) for me she needs the recall still, and the trunk fix, and the intercooler pump, and the freeking software upgrades because she has been bitchy lately. so you better take care of her. i am thinking late july/aug goofy you better be around maybe we can get together and make us a 3 pod haha.

Just let me know when your coming and we'll get together.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
looks like they have changed the center dash cover and radio in the IONs, They had a bunch of new Vues and the guide was not allowed to tell us the year of them......they were the 2006s. Great trip great people especially Mike and the Welcome Center.

·
Registered
244 Posts
ender said:
looks like they have changed the center dash cover and radio in the IONs, They had a bunch of new Vues and the guide was not allowed to tell us the year of them......they were the 2006s. Great trip great people especially Mike and the Welcome Center.

Yep, we have *looks around*
'06 Ion2 sedans on the lot now (on the very back lot, where no one can see them). The Radio is AWSOME! Very expensive looking! I didn't notice the center dash cover though. I will check'r out tomorrow.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
NavyMitch said:

Ummm... sure thing Navy... how long will you be giving me your car for?? :confused: :D

·
Registered
244 Posts
navymitch12 said:
dam, haha you dont get it scooter does, haha to man oo people, haha o well

Huh? You lost me...

Does Sp00ner work at a dealer too?

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
no i just miss typed in my first post, i wrote spooner, and i ment you scooter. because spooner can not help me with my recall issue and other such stuff.

·
Registered
244 Posts
navymitch12 said:
no i just miss typed in my first post, i wrote spooner, and i ment you scooter. because spooner can not help me with my recall issue and other such stuff.
If ya do come to FL and in my area, Hell yeah! I'll do my best to hook your baby up!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts