Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We usually have about 3 - 6 Red Lines at each meet (including Psi-Fi). Last meet we had 50+ Cars / People. Very fun and inviting crowd. Come out!! Register on www.TriStateTuners.com and Introduce yourself!

Place: Absolute Steaks, 4220 Bristol Rd., Bensalem, PA
Time: EVERY Thursday from 7PM - Whenever. A few of us will gather later and go for a cruise

What: Hanging out, checking out each other's cars, hanging out, and eating. And hanging out. This meet is for those who are know how to behave and are not looking for any trouble.

Rules:
Do not speed anywhere around the meeting spot, or rev your engine unnecessarily. Messing around of any sort will get you kicked out permanently... we are very strict about this because as we all know one punk can ruin it for everyone.

Directions:
Coming from the South:
Take Rt. 1 North and get off at the Neshaminy Exit.
At the stop light at the bottom of the ramp make a Left.
Go under the underpass and to your second light, which is at a T. Make a right there on Old Lincoln Highway and continue to the first traffic light, this is Bristol Rd.
Make a left on Bristol Rd. The place will be about 3-400 feet up on the left side.
Coming from the North:
Take Rt. 1 South and get off at the Neshaminy Exit.
At the stop light at the bottom of the ramp make a Right.
Go to the first light, which is at a T. Make a right there on Old Lincoln Highway and continue to the first traffic light, this is Bristol Rd.
Make a left on Bristol Rd. The place will be about 3-400 feet up on the left side.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Any idea how far this is from the Baltimore area?

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

·
Registered
365 Posts
Nothing Like A Local Thing For Me Man. I'm There, But What's The Whole Deal About The Registering Thing. I'm From Bucks And Like 10 Min Away.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You don't HAVE to register, but it would be nice since the meets are organized through tristatetuners.com. Bryan Troll (TROLL) on the forum is the admin. Very cool guy.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Alright, So What's The Site All About. They Send Out Flyers Or E-mails Should I Say About What Events Are Happening Or Something Like That?

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JuGgInRoCk said:
Alright, So What's The Site All About. They Send Out Flyers Or E-mails Should I Say About What Events Are Happening Or Something Like That?
The site is just about bringing tuners together and hanging out. It's an awesome group of people... you'll have fun... especially if we cruise afterwards :-D

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
FYI if you're coming tomorrow ... try to be there around 7ish. I want to get all the Red Lines parked next to eachother.

·
Registered
365 Posts
SilverBulletRL said:
FYI if you're coming tomorrow ... try to be there around 7ish. I want to get all the Red Lines parked next to eachother.

YEA, I'M GAME....HOW LONG YA'LL HANG OUT FOR AND WERE DO YA'LL GO FOR DRIVES AFTERWARDS?

ALSO, WOULD THERE BE ANY OBJECTION FOR A BUDDY OF MINE TO TAG ALONG ON HIS GSX-R? AND THE RIDE AFTERWARDS TOO?

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's cool. If we decide to go cruise, we usually go on back roads near New Hope (real curvy roads). Your friend can come along... that's fine but just make sure he doesn't rev excessivly or try to show off in any way / shape / form. We have no tolerance for that. Unfortunately, we've had some bad experiances with bikes in the past... always doing stupid shit.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Oh Yea....no Doubt....he's Not That Way....nor Am I....but That's Not A Problem For Him...sounds Like A Plan....i Appreciate It.

You Said About 50+ Cars Last Time....all Sport Compacts Or Actual Muscle Cars And Shit Like That?

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
All sorts... lots of compacts... muscles and some old classic cars.

·
Registered
365 Posts
...and This Happens Every Thursday Night....just Alittle Car Gathering/car Show Type Of Deal?

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeap! All tristatetuners.com members.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Did the dealer put those chrome things on the side of your car or did you?

·
Registered
365 Posts
No, Thats The Way It Came. It Think It Works With The Car And The Rims....good Transition...i Think

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ahh ok. I was just wondering. I think it would look cleaner without them. The other blue RL will be at the meet thursday... you should check it out. BTW you coming? We're all meeting up at my house and are going to cruise in together.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts